Kung Flu

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buy1Sell2, Feb 11, 2020.

Should we be worried about The Kung Flu? (select up to 4)

1. Politically

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. Financially

11 vote(s)
    61.1%
  3. Medically

13 vote(s)
    72.2%
  4. Socially

7 vote(s)
    38.9%
  5. Not Politically

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  6. Not Financially

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  7. Not Medically

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Not Socially

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

California Gov Has Nothing But Praise For Trump Administration on Wuhan Virus Cruise Ship Response
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahb...ind-words-about-trump-on-wuhan-virus-n2564277

"We had a private conversation, but he said, 'We're gonna do the right thing' and 'You have my support, all of our support, logistically and otherwise,'" Newsom said at a news conference.

"He said everything I could have hoped for," the governor asserted. "And we had a very long conversation and every single thing he said, they followed through on.”

He went on to note that the support he’s received from Trump and Vice President Mike Pence has been “consistent with the expectation that we’d repatriate these passengers and we’d do it in a way that does justice to the spirit that defines the best of our country and the state of California."

#41     Mar 12, 2020
    Dr. Love likes this.
  2. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Trump, a narcissist? ---Yeah-----No.

#42     Mar 12, 2020
  3. RRY16

RRY16

Should IB take away B1S2’s Demo account? Yeah.....Yeah

#43     Mar 12, 2020
  4. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

I see a pattern...

You obsess about others and make cowardly little sniping comments. You hide yourself behind those shitty little comments because you haven't much of a life. You hate on anyone who makes a buck, or has some fun or does anything interesting. You reveal nothing because you either have nothing going or you are too paralyzed with fear that someone will dox you when the truth is that nobody gives AF.

Not saying you don't have money, perhaps you do but it certainly is not making you happy.

I'm calling this. Its the embittered fearful creepy competitiveness that we sometimes refer to as "borderline personality disorder". Not crazy enough for a rubber room but too crazy to function normally in society.

#44     Mar 12, 2020
    TreeFrogTrader likes this.
  5. RRY16

RRY16

Have you seen what this piece of shit has done on his journal.. please go over his trades if you think it’s respectable then pm me, I will give you my phone number we can hash this out, tough guy. You think I will back down to you, fella!

#45     Mar 13, 2020
  6. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Trump is a fantastic leader and Idiot Dems should consider themselves very very fortunate. Our president prohibited China travel when there were less than 20 cases in The US and less than 10K in China. This has massively protected US citizens and impeded the progress of the virus in The US. Thank Heavens Hillary Clinton was not in power.

#46     Mar 13, 2020
    Dr. Love likes this.
  7. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

As soon as Hanks is recovered and cleared, you will see the panic subside and we can begin to get back to normal.

#47     Mar 13, 2020
  8. Dr. Love

Dr. Love

We don't know the long term consequences of being infected with this virus. I recon healthy adults that have died, could have been from re-infections. When this is clear I will believe you mate.

#48     Mar 13, 2020
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

china says there's nervous system damage/neurological effects

Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
    #49     Mar 13, 2020
  10. Dr. Love

Dr. Love

Source?

#50     Mar 13, 2020