Kudos to All

Discussion in 'Trading' started by easyrider, Jul 27, 2002.

1. I have been posting here for some time now and observing much longer. I thought a couple of times that the board was self destructing but I have to say that, recently, this board is improving leaps and bounds . I am very impressed with the quality of threads lately and while there is some sniping, the majority of posts are instructive and the general mood is great. Thanks to all. Please keep it up.

2. I completely agree with you, recently there have been some excellent threads, but just like trading I think message boards go through cycles. Sometimes they are terrific, sometimes they are awful and most of the time they are somewhere in between. Lets hope that the thread quality will maintain their recent excellence for some time to come.

3. When you increase the number of givers/sharers it improves the quality, however the "net kooks"(someone else's definition)are still out there waiting for the next full moon.

Two thoughts have always come to mind reading these boards, one is I find myself saying "he just doesn't get it" and the other is how lonely some people must be to crave attention in any manner or form, and that brings out the kookiness in some.

Less I I I me me me seems to lend itself to the quality.