Kudlows goldilocks economy.....

Discussion in 'Trading' started by S2007S, Jun 20, 2008.

1. "Give me a few lines of blow and a Jack Daniels chaser."

#71     Oct 7, 2008
  2. Hey S2007S were is Landis and Makloda, I remember they were stalking you every time the market would rally and tell you what a dumb bunny you were for thinking the markets were going to crash.

Have you seen them?

#72     Oct 7, 2008
  3. Free market capitalism the best path to prosperity, THE KUDLOW CREED. When was the last time you heard the Kudlow creed?

#73     Oct 7, 2008
  4. S2007S

S2007S

Yea I dont know where they have gone, they used to reply to all my opinons, articles and stock picks. I was posting articles since 2006 on foreclosure rates rising, saying the NDX was headed lower when QID was sitting under $40 a share, today close to $75. They bashed my opinion on the commodity bubble and most of my stock picks.

Funny because most of my picks are up over 100% in the last 6 months.

SMN
    DUG
    DTO
    DEE
    QID
    TWM
    SKF
    DXESX
    FXP

#74     Oct 7, 2008
  5. So does that make up for being wrong the other 2.5 years?

#75     Oct 7, 2008
  6. bxptone

bxptone

Shiiiit, in these type of declines it just might, and ITS NOT OVER YEY. So imagine what he'll make over the next 2.5?

Unlike anyone that followed your indexes. The first one recovered after nearly a 50% drop. Your last one was a joke for the finanical forum ages.

#76     Oct 7, 2008
  7. here is a pic of the glorious goldilocks, otherwise known as Gertrude). she has slummed with JP Patches for about four decades or more now!

beeootiful, ain't she!?

http://www.jppatches.com/page3.htm

#77     Oct 7, 2008
  8. I'm right here.

Been far too busy trading the volatility in the two sectors that I concentrate on . . . defense and the OIH to be bothered anymore with responding to the typical ET "paper-traders" that never use stops, never have taken a loss, and average down into oblivion.

The same people that start non-sensical threads like this in the TRADING COLUMN and post 13 times a day with posts that have absolutely nothing to do with TRADING . . . the same people who claim that they bought UYG for their IRA on Monday at $14 only to watch it go down another 20%, who will only tell you later that they "averaged" more all the way down . . . and will then conveniently pop-up on ET only when it becomes a winner again.
    What a joke.

Congratulations on your "paper-trades".

Maybe WAMU will accept them.
    :D

#78     Oct 7, 2008
  9. Covert

Covert

Unfortunately, CNBC has had their best ratings of all time during the last 3 weeks

#79     Oct 7, 2008