Kudlows goldilocks economy.....

Discussion in 'Trading' started by S2007S, Jun 20, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Things that make you go "Hmmmm" :)

#51     Jun 23, 2008
  2. I have no interest in trying to sway your thoughts because I learned an awful long time ago that the stock market is a MARKET of STOCKS and not the other way around, as you imply.

Moreover, I also learned a long time ago that more often than not . . . the stock market trades as an entity all to itself, with not much of a correlation to the Economy at large.

I'm surprised that as a TRADER you have not been able to grasp this most significant concept.

#52     Jun 23, 2008
  3. capmac

capmac

What will Krudlow say tonight ?

#53     Jun 26, 2008
  4. one thing for sure is Peter Schiff wont be on tonite.

#54     Jun 26, 2008
  5. Kudlow is gonna blame the fed for oil going up and stocks going down.

The Vince Farrell bottom has been invalidated.

#55     Jun 26, 2008
  6. piezoe

piezoe

You have, not too cleverly, ignored the reality that we have negative real growth.
    The fundamental problem is too many unproductive wars we can not afford. It is a fiscal problem that can not be fixed with monetary measures.

#56     Jun 26, 2008
  7. S2007S

S2007S

He should do a 1 hour special with kudlow,

Peter Schiff knows his stuff.

Sad that the other talking heads speak nonsense.

#57     Jun 26, 2008
  8. S2007S

S2007S

Only way this market turns around is when financials turn around, no one knows when that is, but until then this market will trade down and eventually sideways after finding some kind of bottom. There is no good news at all. I think if oil were to fall 20% or even 10% this could bring some buying back into the market, until then who knows how far this market has to go until a bottom is in place. It is going to say extremely volatile throughout the summer.

#58     Jun 26, 2008
  9. piezoe

piezoe

How true that is from at least a trader's perspective!

Nevertheless we all should be concerned about the economy. I for one am annoyed at all the emphasis on the low dollar, inflation and crude oil cost, as these are symptoms. There is virtually no mention in the media of the disease itself. It's nice to treat the symptoms. It does make you feel better. But if the disease is potentially fatal, it's worthwhile to look for a cure. And in the present case, the cure is rather obvious, to some of us at least.

#59     Jun 26, 2008
  10. Did day follow his own advise? I'll go with auto eroitic asphyxiation, with a male hooker, in a really really cheap motel!

#60     Jun 28, 2008