Kudlow Show Canceled

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by myminitrading, Aug 16, 2007.

1. at least one good thing has happened for larry .... his suits are so old they are finally back in style again !

#11     Aug 16, 2007
  2. What does it say about the CNBC lineup when I agree with you that Kudlow is the worst and yet I like his show the best?

:confused:

#12     Aug 16, 2007
  3. I'm a glutton for punishment! :D

#13     Aug 16, 2007
  4. Surdo

Surdo

I think Maria Butt Aroma pissed in her Victoria's Secret panties when the market was "green" for 45 seconds.

What a c_nt!

#14     Aug 16, 2007
  5. Fast Money has to be the bottom of the bucket

Put McEnroe back on

#15     Aug 16, 2007
  6. topdown

topdown

HaHa - I always think of him as Leisure Suit Larry. Anybody remember that game?

#16     Aug 16, 2007
  7. #17     Aug 16, 2007
  8. S2007S

S2007S

she needs to shutup

#18     Aug 16, 2007
  9. You know that blue one with the pinstripes and the wide lapels...... I think if you spilled mustard on that bad boy, you could just take it outside and hose it off.

I'm gonna cover my couch with that stuff. I think it's Herculon, or Kevlar or something like that.

#19     Aug 16, 2007
  10. Just plain funny stuff!!! I hate that idiot, but Cramer is the worse, Had a dream last night a wonderfull dream. The SEC busted through the doors and hauled them all off to a inner city slum where they had to live the rest of their pathetic and miserable lives!

All disgusting paid schills! Every time Cramer and Barfaromo open those damned mouths of theirs, I just want to cram a huge peice of cake into their traps to shut them up.

SEC should go in and shut the whole fraudulent operation down.:)

#20     Aug 16, 2007