kudlow and cramer gone

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hollywood, Mar 26, 2004.

1. Apparently,the lack of viewership was the downfall of the dynamic dimwitts.In their infinate wisdom cnbc replaced them with Dennis Miller,who of coarse is an economics expert,but would be lost without his dictionary.He'll probably last about as long as he did on Monday night football.Cnbc's version of "reality" television.Cnbc's choice of programing would be humorous if it was'nt so pathetic,considering they tout themselves as a buisness channel.More like an entertainment channel.

2. downfall of the dynamic dimwitts.

They will probably show up on Fox next:confused:

3. K&C are still on at 5 PM. I don't know about you, but watching a markets show is about the last thing I want to do after a day of trading.

I think this was one of the dumbest programming decisions CNBC could have made. They have several idiotic shows with reporters interviewing other reporters about stuff no one cares about. They had one intelligent show, with smart hosts who were plugged in and top notch guests. So they cancel it for Dennis Miller's version of Bill Maher's old show. There's a reason Fox is kicking their butts.

4. 10 yard penalty for excessive alliteration.

DS

5. cwjcntr

cwjcntr

I like Cramer.. The man got me turned on to Grey Goose vodka!

:D

*turns bright red and looks like he's going to strangle a guest*

:D