Ku Klux Klan Says It Doesn't Condone Tea Party or Koran Burning

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Savant, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

You really think most KKK members, and let's toss in stormfronters while we're at it, are liberals?

#41     Apr 22, 2011
  2. Savant

Savant

I don't know anything about "stormfronters" other than that they are supposedly racists. I also didn't know "stormfronters" were some actual political group, I thought it was just a website.

I guess you could play the semantics game with regard to the word "liberal". Indeed many republicans would describe themselves as classical liberals. But yes, the KKK is left of center economically. They also supported leftist/pro labor type social programs and rules. So yes.

#42     Apr 22, 2011
  3. "I don't know anything about "stormfronters" other than that they are supposedly racists.

Supposedly...

"Indeed many republicans would describe themselves as classical liberals."

Classical liberals...

#43     Apr 22, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan#Contemporary_Klan:_1970s.E2.80.93present

#44     Apr 22, 2011
  5. Savant

Savant

#45     Apr 22, 2011
  6. #46     Apr 22, 2011
  7. Savant

Savant

Yes. Supposedly. I haven't gone to that website, so I don't know. But, I'll bet they do things like use the N-word, and have stereotypes about how "black people act". Like some members of this message board. Come to think of it, you might fit in just fine over there. :D

#47     Apr 22, 2011
  8. Savant

Savant

Most of these "pro worker", "working mans party", and groups based on a victim complex identity are widely associated with this sort of thuggish violence. KKK, Acorn, Red revolutionaries, black panthers, so forth. All cut from the same ideological cloth really.

#48     Apr 22, 2011
  9. So you think some of Stormfront's members don't use the word the word ni**er?

Maybe not. Maybe they all use the word Negro...that is so much better.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t754757-2/

From that thread:

"This country used to have it right: Negroes - back of the bus! If the back of the bus was full, the Negro stood. If the Negro refused to give up its seat, it was arrested! Clearly, they need to bring this back."

"Perhaps one day we will reintroduce these types of blacks back to their natural habitat in Africa.Strip them of their cell phones and bling,give them a loin cloth and spear and bid them good riddance.It's time for them to GO!"

#49     Apr 22, 2011
  10. Savant

Savant

So stormfronters are more moderate and tasteful in their racial terms than you are. Your point?

#50     Apr 22, 2011