Krugman vs. the Poor

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 9, 2012.

1. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

There is always a way to make money in this country. Go sell watermelons on the street if you have to (although with all the regulations you probably can't do this anymore).

Getting a government check because you are unemployed is such a silly concept.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/c2kGPdxkofo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#11     Apr 9, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Once again the horses brASS seems to have completely missed the point, which isnt very surprising.

I dont pretend to be an advocate for the poor, where as these ass wipes like Krugman, are always out there claiming they are in it to help the poor, while their keynesian policies, actually decimate the poor.

#12     Apr 9, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Amazing how folks claim to have read your post and then display complete ignorance of your point.

Krugman claims to have compassion for the poor and then editorializes supporting policies that create more poor people and devastate those who are already poor.

#13     Apr 9, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yeah Gabby stepped on his little pecker with this one.

He'll need an evening alone snuggling his Obama doll and sucking his thumb to recover.

#14     Apr 9, 2012
  5. Perhaps Krugman isn't the idiot or hypocrite that he appears.

Clearly his approach and ideas are most destructive .

Like an alcoholic who has to hit rock bottom before he can recover.
    Maybe he's secretly trying to destroy the system from the inside as fast as he can so we can restore economic sanity to govt.

On second thought: Nah he's just another A$$WIPE exploiting the poor whilst raking in the dough. (jeremiah wright comes to mind too)

#15     Apr 9, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I don't think Gabfly evaluates his own behavior the same way normal people do.

#16     Apr 9, 2012
  7. jem

jem

I care about the poor.
    In the long run this system the one that created the most fluid economic classes in history embarked on a suicide mission.

Free lunch paid for by your kids and grand kids. It can't work forever.... and the axe will fall on the whole economy.

A system which brought up the standard of living of everyone.

#17     Apr 9, 2012
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Krugman is a fucking idiot. Sure, we need more inflation and more debasement.

There are no words I can think of to express the level of disgust I have for him.

#18     Apr 9, 2012
  9. I think you're really being unfair to gabby here saying he has a lil pecker .

Perhaps the condition is really Clitoromegaly: it would explain his/her (oh sheesh whatever pronoun) obsession with the TG Miss(ter) canada.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoromegaly

#19     Apr 9, 2012
  10. krugman defined:
    It takes a really brilliant mind: to be that fricken stupid (and taken seriously by others).

#20     Apr 9, 2012