Krugman: Rich people are assholes and hypocrites.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by MohdSalleh, Sep 23, 2010.

1. this is the only part of your rant that is true. large corporations love to socalize losses and privatize profits. they also love regulation. it eliminates competition.

It's worthless to argue with half you nitwitz on this site. But, another truth in my rant...mathamatical truth their Einstien....is that 15% of millions is more than 15% of 40K.

#61     Sep 24, 2010
  2. fair is a human construct while percentages are of logical construct. You are calling 15% flat tax fair. BUT IS IT?

Answer: no. I could say a progressive tax is more fair. How could I say this? Because fairness is a human contruct. Fair is in the eye of the beholder. Tax cuts for the rich are fair to the rich, but if you're poor, sick or old it's unfair.

You are abusing math to serve your own political goal:mad:

#62     Sep 24, 2010
  3. businessstaxes

businessstaxes Guest

the rich assholes are scumbag assholes at Goldman Sachs and teh bankers who sold worthless bonds to the public and pushing worthless stock or overpriced stock to the public.

they made their money by ripping people off and probably paying big bucks to accountants to not pay taxes using charity tax shelters or tax havens in bermuda..these assholes don't pay any tax and complaining about taxes. and they want the fed to keep rates low and support the stock markets. and increase commodity prices.
    and gets all piss off when the gov't doesn't give them free money with o% interest rates.

#63     Sep 24, 2010