Krugman: Rich people are assholes and hypocrites.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by MohdSalleh, Sep 23, 2010.

1. The US.. the US economy... don't "need" ANY kind of bubble. It's the GOVERNMENT WHICH NEEDS A BUBBLE.... to mask its mess and facilitate deficits.

What the US needs... is fiscal responsibility... for the government to "get out of the bubble business"...

#21     Sep 23, 2010
  2. "Why should I care about future generations? What have they ever done for me?"

Groucho Marx

#22     Sep 23, 2010
  3. I think America should review, refine and rewrite the Constitution within the context of Globalization and Internet.

#23     Sep 23, 2010
  4. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaahahahaha!

#24     Sep 23, 2010
  5. MKTrader

MKTrader

Oh yes, with the current bunch in charge, that would be just wonderful.

Sheesh.

I think we should go back to only allowing land owners vote. And make them pass a basic test on civics/economics/the Constitution.

#25     Sep 23, 2010
  6. I'd take Groucho in a NY minute over the hacks advising the community organizer in chief.

#26     Sep 23, 2010

7. Lost cause from day 1. In a BEARmarket, whoever is in charge will get booted out ignominiously.

#27     Sep 23, 2010
  8. "I think we should go back to only allowing land owners vote. And make them pass a basic test on civics/economics/the Constitution."

I agree.

#28     Sep 23, 2010

9. Yeah, but on a smaller scale I have to listen to the american expats here and they are just as pissed off with THE Barack. :D

This alleged muslim terrorist, black guy makes it to the top in the biggest bearrmarket in US and British history. The whole thing is so ridiculous I just can't pass up the funny side - although acutely aware of the serious stuff going on. :) :)

#29     Sep 23, 2010
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

+1!

#30     Sep 23, 2010