Krugman on Health Reform Myths

Discussion in 'Economics' started by hermit, Mar 12, 2010.

1. For starters, I never said anything in the thread, I QUOTED an article from Krugman's blog.

Who is the idiot now, kaputnik. :D

#41     Mar 13, 2010
  2. Krugman for being the idiot that he is and you for taking his drivel for anything other than a bazooka joe comic.

#42     Mar 13, 2010
  3. You NEVER SAID ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD? You mean, the following statements from your ID are not from you?

Quote from hermit:
    What are these facts, please elaborate.

What did she say next, FOX is known to edit clips in a way to support the narative they are selling.

Well, you say the article contradicts the facts but you never mention these facts, and didn't he win the Nobel Price for Economics? Again, what are these facts, let's debate them just like you seemingly want to.

So when I ask you to mention the facts, you call me names. What a mature and reasonable response. This is exactly what we need, when someone calls out for a debate, simply insult the person and vilify the guy asking for a response. Kudos to You Sir.

Who is the idiot now...

You have demonstrated how stupid you are so many times, that it is painful to see you continue to add to the evidence...

#43     Mar 14, 2010
  4. I was asking questions, I was asking you to elaborate facts that you kept harping up and here you are counting words. I simply quoted an article and when you said its factually wrong, I asked you to enlist these facts, where exactly did I state my opinion on the matter? Do you call people idiots for asking questions? This is exactly the reason why so many people have you on ignore.

The fact is, you have absolutely no arguments to make and you are upset because I completely refuted your arguments on the Religion thread. So you come here and spew a bunch of "idiot" namecalling like this was a highschool catfight. :D

#44     Mar 15, 2010
  5. It all boils down to one simple conclusion. Anyone who is not rich but is opposed to health care reform is engaging in self-sabotage. That is the sum and substance of the matter.

#45     Mar 15, 2010
  6. clacy

clacy

No, actually anyone who is not rich, but wants to be someday, should should oppose any more governmental control of their lives.

This bill does NOTHING to control costs, so watch for premiums to continue to skyrocket, along with the massive tax increases that this bill brings.

#46     Mar 15, 2010
  7. As if the proposal was true "reform" you might be right,
    Unfortunately this BS has nothing to do with reform and everything to do with expanding gubbermint control and screwing over productive people.

#47     Mar 15, 2010
  8. I think health insurers everywhere are thankful for your looking after their interests.

#48     Mar 15, 2010
  9. Specterx

Specterx

Paul Krugman is a political hack. If he's saying it, the opposite is probably true - or at the very least, you're only getting a tiny, warped part of the picture.

Many, many folks on the right for whom the same can be said, of course.

#49     Mar 15, 2010
  10. You repeat the insurance companies' talking points with robotic precision. Impressive.

#50     Mar 15, 2010