Krugman makes a fool of himself..... AGAIN.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Oct 8, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Isn't that getting a piece? Oh wait....

#11     Oct 8, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ah a "piece" prize. Hell I should have been awarded several of those already.

Where do I sign up?

#12     Oct 8, 2012
  3. jem

jem

what a worm that guy is.
    he looked like he was a moll in whack a mole.

he pops... lies and then his eyes dart a round to see who is going to whack him with the truth.

You can see in his demeanor he knows he is full of shit.
    He is the biggest partisan lying economist there is and he wanted to correct Romneys big lies but called Obama's lies fudges.

The guy should be stripped of his diplomas. He is what is wrong with america.

When Carville has to call you out... you are really over the line.

#13     Oct 8, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

But they think even less of you.

#14     Oct 8, 2012
  5. Not sure where he's getting these numbers. Well, actually I am sure. He's pulling them out of his ass. This article gives a more balanced view and a number closer to the truth, which is 200K new jobs to keep up with population growth. The work force has dropped off sharply, but not because of people getting old. People have just disappearared from the labor market altogether. They're still out there, but there's nothing to find far as jobs go, unless you count cleaning out your garage and selling the stuff on e-bay as a job.
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/why-next-jobs-report-kill-192253201.html

#15     Oct 8, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

They don't even mention Krugman on TV anymore. He's minor league.

#16     Oct 8, 2012
  7. jem

jem

that is true he has completely devalued himself as an economist with his obviously slanted positions.

The left may toss him out like yesterdays bath water. Van Jones is starting a new career on CNN, Obama could be buying a manision in HI...
    Krugman can look at his prize and say... how come I have nothing left to spend.

#17     Oct 8, 2012
  8. Not true.

#18     Oct 8, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

And we think EVEN less of YOU.

#19     Oct 8, 2012
  10. dave74

dave74

I've stopped listening to what Krugman says long ago.

I don't take what he says seriously.

The man is inflammatory and toxic.

#20     Oct 8, 2012