Kroft to Obama: Are you punch-drunk?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Mar 22, 2009.

1. I'm going to defend Obama on this one (and anyone who's read my posts knows I'm no shill of his)

At the depth of any 'death march' IT project I was ever one, gallows humor always came out.

In my case it was someone deeply burned out, just trying to stay sane and in the game - in the moment you are laughing, you dont feel bad, and gallows humor was the only laugh available

#31     Mar 23, 2009
  2. Actually, I find it refreshing that we have a President that fills out his March Madness brackets . . . is able to use gallows humor to get him through the incredible amount of "dog-doo" that his Administration is currently dealing with . . .

"facing impossible odds with limited resources when most parties fundamentally disagree with the right solution to take." not too mention being able to do so with a sense of irony."

The Neo-cons continue to "chirp" away with some of the most absurd stuff. And I really wonder how many of the ET Neo-cons actually watched the interview on "60 Minutes" - - - But hey, if Elisabeth Hasselbeck has a problem with it, it must be terribly important. I mean after all, wasn't she on Survivor???

:D

#32     Mar 23, 2009
  3. Cesko

Cesko

"facing impossible odds with limited resources when most parties fundamentally disagree with the right solution to take." not too mention being able to do so with a sense of irony."

Their budget proposal doesn't look like they are concerned with "trivial" problem like who the fuck is going to pay for it.

#33     Mar 24, 2009