Krauthammer: "President Zero" Has His Foot On The Economy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Sep 5, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

No. Maybe if you weren't such a stupid jackass people would have a higher opinion of you and your posts.

#11     Sep 6, 2011
  2. rew

rew

Who's the jackass? A guy who assumes that every critic of Republicans is an Obama voter or a person who can see that there is very little difference between the two main parties? We have the same failed policies regardless of which party is in the White House.

#12     Sep 6, 2011
  3. pspr

pspr

The guy who has ONE person in Congress who he says represents him and soon will have none. I guess that would be you.

#13     Sep 6, 2011
  4. Gee! 1st post of yours I noticed and I'm putting you ON IGNORE.. for being a DUMB FUCK!

#14     Sep 6, 2011
  5. Max E.

Max E.

A little less flambouyant than usual with the ignore button, but still made me laugh.

:D

#15     Sep 6, 2011
  6. pspr

pspr

Quote from Optional:

Krauthammer is neocon scum. Him and dick morris need to die.

Besides, his grammar is atrocious. :D

#16     Sep 6, 2011
  7. Krauthammer is a an intelligent guy. He seems little inclined to partisanship. His opinions are worth of consideration, IMV.

#17     Sep 6, 2011
  8. wolfpack

wolfpack

Which is one of the major flaws of the 2 party system. I don't get how nobody else sees it.

#18     Sep 6, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh great another new alias of the month member.

#19     Sep 6, 2011
  10. Yannis

Yannis

Let's Get Serious, Again...

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aiGg8D4hFLc?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aiGg8D4hFLc?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

:) :) :)

#20     Sep 7, 2011