Kramer does TA now?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by lentus, Oct 1, 2019.

1. lentus

lentus

dude don't be lazy. read the wikipedia on him.

1. his hedge fund crushed.
    2. he outperformed index before 2008.
    3. he underperformed index after 2008 but still made money.

#11     Oct 3, 2019
    murray t turtle likes this.
  2. lentus

lentus

I respect Cramer and his trading ability. He's proven it despite underperformance after 2008. Let's see your 30 year record. Those who expect to monkey his picks and absolutely crush don't understand how the world works.

#12     Oct 3, 2019
    murray t turtle likes this.
  3. vanzandt

vanzandt

The first 10 minutes or so of the show, where he discusses the bigger picture of things, that's usually worth the watch, especially on a high volatility day. The CEO interviews can be good too. He's got a lot of corporate heavy-hitter's personal phone numbers in his back pocket, that certainly says a lot.

As for his stock picks... ahhhhh.... he's had a lot of dogs, that's for sure. It would be hard to pick a winner every night though. Either way, I do like his macro commentary. Appreciating his wit is an acquired taste I suppose. He works well with David Faber and Carl Quintanilla in the mornings. They have good mojo together. I think he's at his best with them. He's funny.

#13     Oct 3, 2019
    Overnight likes this.
  4. SunTrader

SunTrader

Hey what's a little under-performance for 11 years.

#14     Oct 3, 2019
  5. Overnight

Overnight

He's the Howard Stern of financial analysis. I like it. Always accept what he is...An entertaining analyst who sometimes has great analysis, like how Stern is an entertaining talk show host who sometimes has great interviews.

Take them with the grains of salt that they are, and you'll feel much more happy listening to them.

#15     Oct 3, 2019
  6. SunTrader

SunTrader

Sorry I try not to.
    :D

#16     Oct 3, 2019
  7. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

i like his charisma, plus tips the retail investors aren't likely aware of, like scaling in/out. entertaining guy. back in old days, in daytrading chatrooms the 'fade cramer' play, or follow cramer for quick news-type pop, was popular, pre-youtube

'house of pain', 'buybuybuy' gets the public engaged

#17     Oct 3, 2019
    murray t turtle and easymon1 like this.
  8. %%
    I like some of his emails. I bought an IBD book, with plenty of charts @ %50% off,@ grocery store, mainly because on the back it noted ''a handbook for Cramer Berkowitz hedge Fund'':cool::cool:,:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

#18     Oct 9, 2019