KOSS another criminal pump ala bitcoin

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by SoesWasBetter, Dec 29, 2017.

1. What an annoying poster. create a journal and stop making crazy posts

#21     Dec 30, 2017
    d08 and truetype like this.
  2. #22     Dec 30, 2017
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

Hey Soes,

First of all SOES Wasn't Better. Second, instead of your hatred of cryptos (get accustomed to the idea that they are here to stay) why don't you just get the popcorn, sit back and enjoy the show? There will still be quite a few winners among the many losers. Did you hate tech stocks in the 90s? Most of them were based on incredibly stupid ideas (like selling books profitably on the net) nevertheless quite a few smart/lucky people caught the ride and made money with them.

The point is that just because they are irrational they can still make you money. Or at least you can play the fiddle when it all comes down.

So just enjoy the show, instead of posting grumpy old man posts. I know a good place for you:

r/buttcoin is that way >>>> Reddit.com

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
    #23     Dec 31, 2017
    Macca1 and Cuddles like this.
  4. SOES was better.
    Legitimate market makers WHO HONORED THEIR POSTED QUOTES or you could call for backing away prints.
    Now you hit a 50,000 share wall of bids for 5,000 and you get 317 shares and the stock drops a nickel.

#24     Dec 31, 2017
  5. youre a headcase. You act like a teenager on here grow up

#25     Dec 31, 2017
  6. pekelo swallowed the goo. he's a crypto junkie.

better him than me

and anyone who traded soes knows it was better, guess pelelo just got off the boat

#26     Dec 31, 2017
  7. Crushed.

Hope you played it.

This is the last winner Im giving out here for some time

#27     Jan 2, 2018
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

Just because I enjoy the show that doesn't mean I don't criticize the underlying or it is not predictable or TRADEABLE.

Grumpy old man, you never traded pets.com? How about AOL?

I probably have to put you on Ignore, because you really don't give anything to the discussion. And the boat was just fine... :)

#28     Jan 2, 2018
  9. Thank goodness. Does that mean you'll stop with the psychotic posting?

#29     Jan 2, 2018
    Macca1 likes this.
  10. Dude, you sound bitter. Feel free to think that the horse carriage was better than Tesla, and that the missionary position was better than the "sixty-nine". But don't let it antagonize you.

#30     Jan 2, 2018