Kospi 200 options Trading

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by xiaohu, Nov 13, 2006.

1. xiaohu

xiaohu

hi,
    Does anyone here trade K200 options ?
    What broker do you use besides IB ?

I understand that Hyundai Futures charges 0.15% of option value with no min per trade.
    Whilst IB charges 0.2% with 1000KRW min per trade.

Any experiences with Hyundai Futures ?

thanks

2. Jordanov

Jordanov

Hi! I only have an IB account, but they don't offer data for the K200. Do you have idea how to solve this situation from Europe? I noticed that your post is 17 years old; I'm hoping you already have the information I'm seeking.

Which market would you recommend in Asia for options scalping, with low spread and low broker fee?

3. K200 would be the best in Asia if you want to be options trading. IB do offer the data last time I looked but they change what is available depending on where you live due to local regulations. You'll be able to trade them somehow but you'll have to get creative. Have you contacted local S. Korea brokerages? Alternatively, Osaka Nikkei 225 options may be good too. That will be the highest volume futures contract in Asia (the mini).

With kind regards,
    MK

4. def

def Sponsor

We do offer K200 options and we do offer market data. @Jordanov, contact our service desk for assistance if you can't obtain that info.

MidKnight and PPC like this.