Kosovo the new Palestine

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Feb 25, 2008.

1. America won't. The media will promote the ilegal Albanians for the simple fact that the zionists like them.

#21     Feb 25, 2008
  2. Sam321

Sam321

why do zionists like Albanians?

#22     Feb 25, 2008
  3. LOL. This zionist does not like either albanians or serbians and frankly could not care less what's going on there. This zionist believes that it's a purely European problem and that neither the US nor Israel should be involved in it in any way, shape or form (unfortunately the US already is). And if they start WWIII in the middle of Europe they (the Europeans) have been asking for it for the last 60 years and will have no one but themselves to blame.

What's also ironic is that Kosovo has been recognized by the US and major European countries (the UK, France, Germany...), Israel has not recognized it yet but it has not stopped Wael from blaming Kosovo's independence on zionism.

#23     Feb 25, 2008
  4. Common ties

Subsequently it might not be surprising that Thaci considers Sharon a "great leader." He has the same opinion of Benjamin Netanyahu. Actually it is surprising: Sharon was one of the few leaders who supported Slobodan Milosevic, and in 1999 came out against the separatist Albanians. As foreign minister during the Kosovo war, Sharon warned of the establishment of "Greater Albania," which would become a center for spreading Islamic terror in Europe. Because he was afraid of creating a precedent whose consequences were liable to affect the Middle East as well, Sharon added that belligerent intervention of the kind used by NATO in Kosovo should not be legitimized.

The Serbs say they are very close to Israel due to a "common history and common heritage." In some circles in Jerusalem, there are those who compare Serbia to Israel, and on the other hand, compare the Kosovars to the Palestinians who aspire to their own independence. Thaci is put off by these claims. "The arguments for the abovementioned comparison are false. I cannot speak for Israel or for Serbia," he said, "but I can speak for my country and my people. Kosovo cannot be compared with any other country elsewhere, Kosovo is a unique case."

"I don't know what kind of support Milosevic was given (by Israel - A.P.) ," says Thaci in a dig at Israel, "but I know very well that the whole democratic world has punished Milosevic for genocide, not only for the crimes committed in Kosovo but also in other former Yugoslav republics. And I don't have to remind anybody about his ultimate fate as a war criminal indicted by the International Criminal Court in the Hague."

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/954678.html

An editorial in the Israeli daily Haaretz called on the Israeli government to immediately recognize Kosovo, arguing that "the struggle of the persecuted Kosovar people for independence is reminiscent of the struggles by other nations for the right of self-determination." Of course Haaretz was not talking about the Palestinians, but about the "State of Israel, which was established in the wake of the Jewish people's struggle for self-determination" ("Recognize Kosovo," Haaretz, 18 February 2008).

By identifying Israel with the supposed underdog, ethnic Albanians in Kosovo, Haaretz implicitly recognizes that there are indeed some striking similarities though not ones it would acknowledge. Kosovo, like Israel, was illegally severed by force of arms from another country against the wishes of the majority population of the whole territory. Both entities came into being and can only survive with the sponsorship and support of the Great Powers of the day who sustain them in violation of international law because it suits their imperial interests. Furthermore, both entities are animated by a virulent ethno-nationalism that is fundamentally incompatible with the values of freedom, tolerance and democracy that they claim to have come into being to uphold. In this sense, Kosovo is the latest in a collection of Western-backed pseudo-states that also includes the Kurdish entity in northern Iraq.

http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article9328.shtml

#24     Feb 25, 2008
  5. Here we go! Another "we didn't promote the Iraqi war" maneuver.

Come on dddooo. You know as much as everyone here knows that had the Albanian settlers of Kosovo opposed your state, they would've ended up as Islamo fascists, children killers and Islamic separatists and terrorists.

You are not fooling anyone buddy. You know as everyone on this forum knows the kind of campaign you zionists are carrying against Muslims.

Now why are we not hearing from your Farah, Spencer, Gafney, Pipes and the rest of the Zionist hate promoters?

In all of your attacks, which you sourced from zionist hate promoting site , you mentioned terroristic acts committed by Muslims except for the Kosovan Albanians even though they were clearly involved in massacres and ethnic cleansing against Serbs. Why is that dddooo? Thank you.

#25     Feb 25, 2008
  6. I hear you Wael. We blame Kosovo's independence on zionism. You're good, you're making as much sense as your buddies Alexis and Dragomir :D

#26     Feb 25, 2008
  7. That is not what I am saying. What I am saying is that you have no problem with these "Muslims" provided that they kiss your ass. Either that or they will get your negative propaganda wrath. You will have your TGregg introduce them as another Moslimbs.

I said it before, I feel responsible for the bad wrap the Muslims got. Had the majority of the Palestinians not being Muslims, you would've not felt compelled to promote your agenda of dehumanizing the Muslims in an attempt to make your crimes against them justifiable.

Another example that comes to mind is Turkey. You know, the ones who committed genocides against The Armenian people and the Kurdish people. How come we never heard you educating us about how horrible they are? could it possibly be that they have a military pact with you???

#27     Feb 25, 2008
  8. #29     Feb 26, 2008
  9. As much as Rearden and I disagree on the most important issue for both of us. He is a man of honor. Believe it or not, I would accept his criticism being a zionist more than many people on this forum.

p.s. PM with your criticism. :D

#30     Feb 26, 2008