Kools Tools for price

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by KOOLBLUE, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Kool
    I wonder why you chose the runup on
    your chart for your calculation instead of the previous rundown around 9.oo-9.ooh?

It would have given a different projection imho.
    No offense just want to learn it the
    correct way.

You combine it with the cycle projection looking at different time frames and even use the 1 min. chart (or less?).

The point is do you have a program coded that handles it for you to a certain extent?

You mentioned somewhere that you prefer to trade the ND, NQ + derivatives however, your charts refer to the ES as far as I have seen.
    May be I overread something?

Thank you.

#41     Dec 28, 2008
  2. You mentioned somewhere that you prefer to trade the ND, NQ + derivatives however, your charts refer to the ES as far as I have seen.
    May be I overread something?

Thank you. [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry YOU did not mention the ND etc.
    Error of mine.

G.

#42     Dec 29, 2008
  3. KOOLBLUE

KOOLBLUE

[​IMG] :(

#43     Dec 30, 2008
  4. KOOLBLUE

KOOLBLUE

GOALGETTER, in regards to your question, i believe the low at 842 fullfilled a previous projection and was a swing low, but that chart was so long ago i honestly cant remember . any way the run down you mentioned would of course be negated at the next touch of the price from where the rundown started , which of course occured a short time later. and as you correctly stated ive never traded the nas! no particular reason, i guess i just love the es! hope that helps!

#44     Dec 30, 2008
  5. KOOLBLUE

KOOLBLUE

[​IMG]

#45     Dec 30, 2008
  6. KOOLBLUE

KOOLBLUE

[​IMG] :eek:

#46     Dec 30, 2008
  7. ---------------------

Thanks KOOL
    yes it does.

BTW did you ever have a look at the big indices in Europe such as BUND,
    FTSE, DAX??
    Would be interesting to see what "their future looks like" - lol.
    After all there is no law that they have to walk in sync with the US markets.

By the time this post might be read it
    will be time to say

HAPPY NEW YEAR
    :)

to all of you.

GG

#47     Dec 30, 2008
  8. pclark

pclark

KOOL,

Thanks for your interesting posts. I was wondering if you might post a synopsis of your technique? I have checked out the mypivots.com posts as well and understand somewhat but I am curious if you could give a little more info on what you look at for high and lows? Also do you decide to add to the high if the trend is long and subtract from the low if the trend is short? Just curious on how you know if you are looking at higher or lower price range. Thanks and I appreciate your insight. Almost seems like magic.

#48     Dec 30, 2008
  9. KOOLBLUE

KOOLBLUE

THESE ARE MY LAST POSTS AT THIS FORUM. if you are interested mypivots.com is where me and my friends hang out analysise and trade! under the e-mini trading forums, traders lounge ,the es threads. Also the charts i have been posting are under the charts section every day. last ones now C YA!

#49     Jan 1, 2009
  10. KOOLBLUE

KOOLBLUE

[​IMG] :eek:

#50     Jan 1, 2009