Kools Tools for price

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by KOOLBLUE, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Kool

I am not commenting on your ability to trade; from what you say you have a very successful system, so congratulations on that (and incidentally thank you for starting an interesting thread with concrete examples).

I am merely pondering how frequently the situation the projected price is not reached; or perhaps, how often a price calculated using some ratio other than 1.618 is reached...?

#11     Dec 24, 2008
  2. KOOLBLUE

KOOLBLUE

forgive my 'snippiness friend , it had nothing to do with you! SORRY! if you go to the mypivots site and look at our trades and check out the charts section or the trading strategies section (little a-b-c'S) youll be amazed! i promise. im creating a small army of sucessful traders there because its how i get my kicks now. im 55 and didnt want to go to my grave without letting my little secrets out for somebody! And by the way, your skeptisism is both healthy and wise! Again i apologise!

#12     Dec 24, 2008
  3. KOOLBLUE

KOOLBLUE

also, on the homepage youll see a section called 'trading articles'. if you scroll to the bottom of it youll see KOOLS TOOLS FOR PRICE AND TIME'. NOT VERY GOOD ,BUT PERHAPS ITS A PLACE TO START! OR go to trade2win. com and look under methodologies, tech.analysis, price and vol. and if you go there ,check out my thread under us indices under OTHER MARKETS, INDICES topics i think

#13     Dec 24, 2008
  4. KOOLBLUE

KOOLBLUE

at mypivots, i have several'students' of my work who know consistantly nail down good profits.... ceck out VOwater and P.T. EMINI, BOTH OF WHOM ARE TAKING MY WORK TO THE NEXT LEVEL!

#14     Dec 24, 2008
  5. KOOLBLUE

KOOLBLUE

[​IMG]

#15     Dec 24, 2008
  6. KOOLBLUE

KOOLBLUE

[​IMG] :mad:

#16     Dec 24, 2008
  7. KOOLBLUE

KOOLBLUE

[​IMG]

#17     Dec 26, 2008
  8. KOOLBLUE

KOOLBLUE

[​IMG]..... NOTE THE LOW? BINGO ON THE EARLIER PROJECTION!:p

#18     Dec 26, 2008
  9. KOOLBLUE

KOOLBLUE

[​IMG]

#19     Dec 26, 2008
  10. I've never seen an example of your cycle technique.

#20     Dec 26, 2008