Konviction's 12.2% goal for 2010

Discussion in 'Journals' started by konviction, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Couldn't agree more. By the way, I wasn't trying to start something, but being unfamiliar with neke I asked if his results were real money or simulated. Never got an answer. Does anyone know if he trades an actual real money account? Just curious. Thanks.

#11     Jan 14, 2010
  2. Yes, he does. In his journal last year you can see where he'd take out money periodically. And even if it wasnt real, you cant argue that the % returns that he made arn't amazing.

#12     Jan 14, 2010
  3. Pnl for the week - $205.04 (-2.23% )

#13     Jan 17, 2010
  4. Another ugly week, and with the dow dropping, maybe longs arn't the best trades right now?..anyway. Went long CSIQ on break of highs, but was too quick to pull the trigger (-102). TXI looked like a great entry, especailly after the first day, but then we began to rally. Long term TXI is bearish and CSIQ still bullish, it's all just a matter of timing. Better luck next week.

Pnl - 440.00 ( -7.03% YTD)

#14     Jan 22, 2010
  5. txi

#15     Jan 22, 2010
  6. No closed out trades this week, but I am holding wmt.

pnl --> 0.00

#16     Jan 30, 2010
  7. Here is a graph that will be tracking my pnl over the year. The red line is the expected % curve I'm aiming for, and the blue line is the pnl from a month to month basis, or actually the ending balance of that month. The blue line wont plot till end of February.

#17     Jan 30, 2010
  8. Update?

I was searching for fibs and I found this thread. Maybe you're losing money cuz fibs are hocus pocus.

Are there rules as to whether price will retrace to the 33, 50, or 66 lines? Or is it random and after the fact people say "haha, look, it retraced to the 33 line!" or whatever?

#18     Feb 25, 2010
  9. This journal is updated on a monthly basis. You can say what you want about fibs. Many people have a snooty attitude about them, but thats fine by me. Find me a system that works 100% of the time........you wont, because its doesn't exist. There is more to fibs than just the 3 to 5 lines it draws. You have to understand market structure, the lines just represent areas of s/r.

#19     Feb 26, 2010
  10. I must have misread.

When you say "on a monthly basis" do you mean "once a month?"

I wish you luck and am rooting for you. I like reading journals and I was just hoping that you weren't going to abandon this one since I hadn't seen an update in a while.

Cheers.

#20     Feb 26, 2010