KODK gimme my Kodachrome mama

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by SoesWasBetter, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Epic idiocy from jag60. My posts here are timestamped. Unless I'm changing posts or deleting losers, my results are as good as it gets. Anywhere. If I was doing that Baron would know about it.

The Arora Report , how much the pay you to pimp that?

#21     Jan 9, 2018
  2. Its amazing, if I posted 100 winners , all the feed back would be negative.

something about the lowlife that trade.

or is it just peeple.

upload_2018-1-9_22-5-59.jpeg

#22     Jan 9, 2018
  3. Jack1960

Jack1960

Relax Soes, I am always happy to follow good traders. If you are good, I want to know about your calls. Do you post your calls on twitter?

#23     Jan 9, 2018
  4. Jack1960

Jack1960

Are you in KODK? I am holding some till tomorrow. Any guesses what it will do tomorrow?

#24     Jan 9, 2018
  5. I post here all the time, as no one is looking

Sure , used to post amazing calls on $twtr but gave it up . Terminal ingratitude. Same as here

#25     Jan 9, 2018
  6. toc

toc

Are you a subscriber to Arora report? if so, then does their performance match to what they post on the website. Also, which service would you recommend.

#26     Jan 9, 2018
  7. Jack1960

Jack1960

I am subscribed to ZYX Buy of The Arora Report. Some of my friends like ZYX Global which is more long term. With ZYX Buy I get both short term and long term.
    Actually on some trades my performance is better than what they publish and worse on others. Today they said to take partial profits on KODK around $6.50 or higher. At that time the stock was at $7.10. I got a fill at $7.10.
    Yesterday on VUZI they said to take profits at $8.80. My fill was worse at $8.70. It was still a nice profit because I bought it at $6.60 two days ago.
    If you are thinking of subscribing, you need to know there is a learning curve. When I first subscribed years ago, I found they Arora Report does everyhing differently from what I was doing. I had to question if what I had been doing was wrong. It took a while to change my habits. I am an old timer. Looking back I am glad I worked my way through it. I am a much better investor now, much more disciplined. Arora Report has lots of rules. You have to follow those rules to get the performance.

Some of my younger friends have adopted to the Arora Report system quickly. It took me two months to fully learn the system and to change my old habits.

#27     Jan 9, 2018
    MoreLeverage and toc like this.
  8. My impression is that the Arora report is a scam and he is hiring shills to pimp the product.

What the hell does partial exit mean ??????

10 %, 90%

If the stock keeps going higher he can claim it was a 10% sell, if not a 90% sell.

How else to get the results he claims. I can smell out every trick in the book.

con man

#28     Jan 10, 2018

9. Typical crypto investor. lol listen to that

#29     Jan 10, 2018
  10. Dan4455

Dan4455

Do you start watching quotes at 4 am EST? That may shed some clues then again be seen stocks tank in pre M then reverse at 730-8 and go totally opposite. Holding overnight always a risk but then that’s where position size vs account size matters. Stuff that shoots up 50% is asking for pullback. Hope you win on the trade. You can sell in Pre M or at least set stop loss at 7 am. Has saved me before.

#30     Jan 10, 2018