KODK gimme my Kodachrome mama

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by SoesWasBetter, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Do a Tim Sykes (if you are truly and really good)...post a photo of yourself holding bricks and bricks of cash from trading profits.
    and then start your own Trading Academy website. o_O

All reward, and no risk from that point onward.
    That's what I plan to do...my goal is to generate a million bucks from trading, and then showoff my success and start a website.
    I'm already 90% there.

Make Trading Great Again 2018...High-Fives` all-around Steve and Soes

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
    #11     Jan 9, 2018
  2. i c a lot of blank posts, thank god my ignores are working

#12     Jan 9, 2018
  3. ah moe joe

shorty take picture with margin clerk?

#13     Jan 9, 2018
  4. vanzandt

vanzandt

It just took out $9. :D

#14     Jan 9, 2018
  5. S2007S

S2007S

Time too short just like the rest of the stocks that use the cryptocurrency tactic to push their worthless stock higher......

#15     Jan 9, 2018
  6. once again, live and in real time. The best ever on et.

that warrant is up over 100% ah

the 5 option is now a 10 bagger.

i post these here and not on twitter, because I know no one here trades.

#16     Jan 9, 2018
  7. vanzandt

vanzandt

Soes... do you think the new CEO of CMG (whoever that may be) (... "ahem>>> (dpz))" will launch Burritocoins?

#17     Jan 9, 2018
  8. Jack1960

Jack1960

The Arora Report showed their trade on Kodak (KODK) in real time. I followed Arora at $3.80, took some profits at $7.10 and holding the rest at over $10 per The Arora Report signal.

Some on Twitter showed their Kodak trade in real time. Also there are real time trades on Stocktwits.
    Why don't you Better Than §oes show your trades in real time like Arora and others? Then we can follow you, pay you a fee and make lots of money.That is if you are really good.

#18     Jan 9, 2018
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt

You dare to ask the great and powerful So(z)es for a trade(?)..... you clinking, clanking, clattering collection of colligenous junk!
    images.jpg

#19     Jan 9, 2018
    Jack1960 likes this.
  10. Jack1960

Jack1960

Sorry, my mistake Soes, I should have known you are great and believed you without asking for proof. You know the proof is a rented fancy car,rented mansion and a rented yacht with rented cute blondes.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
    #20     Jan 9, 2018
    vanzandt likes this.