Koch Bros, and other CEO's openly warning their employees about an Obama re-election

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hughb, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Obama's done as good a job as could be expected given the festering pile of shit he was given by the previous administration and the obstructionist fuckhead, Norquist groveling, ignorant, TP Republicans in congress.

#11     Oct 15, 2012
  2. Obama's done as good a job as could be expected ...considering his privledge and education..

---------------------

Seriously guys, any of you read biographies of successful people?

I have never read a bio of a successful person who admitted they were lazy. Obama is a lazy mofo. He's probably sleeping right now.

#12     Oct 15, 2012
  3. So the oligarchy continues to strengthen. It's a brilliant plan. Get a huge business and tell the employees if don't vote a certain way they may be fired. This way our corporate-run govt will become even more-so. The Koch bros are terrified of reasonable controls on their polluting businesses and measures to combat global warming. Cuts into profits, which of course is all they are concerned about. Strip the mountains, pollute the air and leave a huge mess for future generations, as long as it's profitable. The Koch bros are shortsighted greedy corporate capitalist scum.

#13     Oct 15, 2012
  4. So what have you done latly for the envrionment?

#14     Oct 15, 2012
  5. Install high-efficiency heating and air conditioning units. Donate to environmental groups. Recycle and help raise awareness of the reality and seriousness of global warming. Did not buy an SUV. Voted for Obama and will continue to vote for politicians that believe in science. Ie the dems.

Oh, and just today removed litter from a local park. Not a big thing but every little bit helps.

#15     Oct 15, 2012
  6. Your a good guy...:)

i was recycling before it was fashionable.

#16     Oct 15, 2012
  7. Well I'm not sure if that alone makes us good guys but it helps. :D

#17     Oct 15, 2012
  8. maxpi

maxpi

He does not care about the people that work. He views Whites as colonists and Blacks as oppressed. If he can bring Whites down to ghetto levels and give everybody the same healthcare it's mission accomplished.

#18     Oct 15, 2012
  9. I keep hearing how Obama is so anti-business. Now on the face of it it's ridiculous. In addition, no-one ever specifies what these "anti-business" policies are. Do they mean the ones to keep Wall Street from ripping off everyone and crashing the economy? The one's to help consumers understand their credit card agreements? The ones that prevent insurance companies from dropping you if you get too sick? The one's to prevent mercury poisoning of our lakes and rivers?

#19     Oct 15, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

If futurecurrents really wanted to help the environment he should kill himself and reduce his carbon footprint to zero.

#20     Oct 15, 2012