KOBE the Prima Donna!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TM_Direct, May 30, 2007.

1. fhl

fhl

Watching the lakers, I kinda get the feeling that the other players are more afraid of what Kobe will do if they screw up than Phil Jackson. Doesn't make for a very harmonious situation.

#11     May 31, 2007
  2. its about time he left. he was a wasted talent at a had-been team.

#12     May 31, 2007
  3. this is such bullshit. kobe is the best player ever and the lakers are the best team. LA will definitely miss him.

#13     May 31, 2007
  4. The Lakers are the best team?

You need to have your meds adjusted...

#14     May 31, 2007
  5. kobe should join the pacers and miller should come out of retirement

#15     May 31, 2007
  6. no i dont need meds. after the bulls they are probably the most successful team.

#16     May 31, 2007
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

first they have to get by boston....

#17     May 31, 2007

8. And then what? Maybe Patrick Ewing and Larry Bird can come out too???? you guys are all missing the point, except for Zzzzzz.....Kobe is a very selfish player....he wants, he NEEDS to be the one and only star and score 40 per night......Look at the Spurs and the pistons........DO you honestly think either of those teams would be in the finals if Kobe was on their team? I say NO...If you traded KObe to the spurs for Ginobelli strait up I guarantee you the spurs would not make the finals next year...Kobe would play for him not the team...Look at Duncan.....He's opne of the 10 best to ever put on sneakers....he could easily score 30 per night but he plays to WIN as a TEAM....the proof is in the results..Since Shaq left what has happened? Scoring titles, 80 point games and one and done in the playoffs.....If he Truly wanted to 'just win' he would't have run off all the players. You reap what you sew

#18     May 31, 2007
  9. Kobe is freaking out.

Sonny Viccaro was on the radio today, and he spelled it out perfectly.

Kobe is freaked, because he has realized he cannot carry a team to victory, that he needs help, and probably most importantly...that he is not Michael Jordan. He is Kobe, and we all know what that is, one of the most selfish players ever.

So many people talk about Kobe being the greatest player on the planet, that is pure BS.

He is a great scorer (so was Rick Barry, so was Wilt, so was Maravich, but none of those guys won multiple championships being the man).

Jordan must be laughing his ass off...

The dumbest folks of all of course, are the idiot Laker fans, who would rather keep Kobe and see him play a team that doesn't defend him and watch him go off for 90 points.

Who cares?

The Lakers used to be about winning championships, now days they are only about the whining little bitch named Kobe.

Trade his right now, fire sale the jerk...

So must Phil be quitely laughing inside, taking 10 million a year for watching the Kobe side show.

Kobe is like a freak in a side show at this point.

Quietly, GM's would much rather have many other players than Kobe...you can't build around Kobe, that is the reality most Laker fans don't get.

Even if Kobe ends up playing with a another superstar (I don't know which superstar really wants to be second banana to Kobe) and wins a championship, he will never be the man who made it happen.

#19     May 31, 2007
  10. nba is the modern plantation.

#20     Jun 1, 2007