Kobe is an adulterer...at a minimum

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Jul 18, 2003.

1. Kobe may be guilty technically, and actually believe he is innocent.

It would not be the first time a man just assumed when a woman said "no" she meant yes, or that women "enjoy rough sex" when in fact they don't, or when a woman screams "stop" that it doesn't mean go deeper or try harder. The moans of the pain pleasure by a woman often sound like an encouragement.

Many women want to be dominated in the sex act, yet there is this very fine line that men are never supposed to cross in the process.

The bottom line is if he did in any way force her, or use his power to dominate her against her will in the sexual encounter, he is guilty as charged.

The very fact that he is a known as a very mature 25 year old, superstar, media savvy, etc. and is having sex with a 19 year old in his room shows he was in the position of power.

His only claim to powerlessness is the powerless of his mind over his dick that overruled his reason and conscience sufficient to betray his wife. Not a great excuse, and should not bring a whole lot of sympathy. It paints a picture of man who cannot control his baser impulses over reason, or the love of his wife and child.

Did he abuse that power? Did he take advantage of the situation and force her to do something that she ultimately didn't want to do?

It will be an interesting case.

It really is a shame that we won't have prosecutors who are of the same intellectual level, or with the same funding to buy the best expert witnesses as the defense.

My hope is that the jury can just cut through the bullshit and decide who is really telling the truth.

It may well be that Kobe is telling the truth when he says he is innocent (based on what he thinks is true) and she is also telling the truth (based on what she thinks is true).

Sex sure can be a complicated issue.

#41     Jul 19, 2003
  2. Yes, that is very true. One of the leading sexual fantasies for women is to be dominated and to act out "rape" scenes with her boyfriend / husband.

The problem is that a woman always has total control of her body and can say "No!" at any time -- BUT -- at the same time, if a woman has allowed the person to penetrate her, how is he to know (like you said) if this is how she is during sex or if she definitely wants to stop.

I personally would probably use extreme judgement over who I have sex with. If she has any chance of being a psycho, I'm steering clear. The stakes are only higher if you are in a position of wealth or fame.

#42     Jul 19, 2003
  3. nitro

nitro

Man you have got to be kidding. Not once in my life have I had any doubt when the answer is no. It has RARELY ever gotten to that point, but even in the very few cases where it has, it was UNMISTAKEABLE.

nitro

#43     Jul 19, 2003
  4. Have you ever been so out your mind lustful that you ignored listening to better judgment and slept with a 19 year old while married with children?

Hell, if the guy can cheat on his wife, he can certainly ignore the cries of a young girl to stop.

You have never seen Kobe drive the lane and use his body and will to physically score points? He is a very physical agressive player, and very driven to score.

There really may be not much difference in this "scoring" episode with the 19 year old.

#44     Jul 19, 2003
  5. nitro

nitro

No.

nitro

#45     Jul 19, 2003
  6. taodr

taodr

Listen, the bare truth is ...practically EVERY player in a sports team whatever the sport has a "girlfriend" in every city they visit. Females want it both ways . The want to be fucked by these famous sportsmen but they don't want to be dropped for another girlfriend. This is where the games start. Actually I am very surprized there's not tons of law suites against sportsmen for abuse. My son told me he met a beautiful woman but she kept going on and on after a few minutes how she was in love with this shortstop. Every time he came to the city she'd be there for him. Too bad when she saw him on TV with someone else in another city. When confronted he told her he had a woman in every city they play and if she didn't like it she should "piss off".

#46     Jul 19, 2003
  7. i wanna do kobe's wife.

#47     Jul 19, 2003
  8. Lots of men are attracted to insecure spineless subservient waifs they can dominate in order to enhance their low self esteem and lack of real masculinity.

The idea of a woman like Kobe's wife, who would allow Kobe to cheat on her, yet stand beside him in support, looking all helpless and clutching and rubbing Kobe's hands during the press conference is appealing to some.

I found it sickening. That is not love from her, it is full bloom co-dependency.

Maybe Kobe was looking for a woman who would put up a fight for a change, and that is why he forced a woman to have sex with him.

#48     Jul 19, 2003
  9. actually, i wanna do her based on appearance alone.

#49     Jul 19, 2003
  10. Nah, I'd rather have an overconfident, overbearing, oppressive fattie who can dominate me...NOT!

#50     Jul 19, 2003