Kobe is an adulterer...at a minimum

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Jul 18, 2003.

1. It's not even morally wrong to get a little beav on the side, if he made it clear to his wife in advance of their marriage that he has no desire or intention to be monogomous. Believe it or not, some women are cool enough to accept those terms.

#11     Jul 18, 2003
  2. nature has made males to be "adulterers." why should a human male stick with one human female because of artificial man made religions that say a man should marry a woman? or why should there be no sex before marriage just because some bogus religion says so?

you can see everything is all f#$%ed up if you're not brainwashed by religion, can get past what is accepted by society as normal, and really think about things...

ROCK

#12     Jul 18, 2003
  3. The previous post is ROCK SOLID. I couldn't agree more.

#13     Jul 18, 2003
  4. GO ROCK SOLID!

#14     Jul 18, 2003
  5. If he didn't consider it morally wrong, why did he bring up God in his confession?

#15     Jul 19, 2003
  6. cuz his parents probably made him go to church since the day he was born, just like yours did (i'm guessing).

either that, or he's PLAYING religious people; telling them what they want to hear, hoping for sympathy.

ROCK

#16     Jul 19, 2003
  7. nitro

nitro

What I don't understand is why these superstars are so damn stupid. Why not have a hidden camera of the sex? Or even a recorder? Would that be inadmissable in court as evidence? And if it turns out he did not need it to defend himself, he can look at it later when he is 80 and can't get it up anymore.

nitro

#17     Jul 19, 2003
  8. There's the Catch-22.... Doing that would be a crime.

#18     Jul 19, 2003
  9. Why not have movies taken of yourself during sex?

See:

Tommy Lee.

Rob Lowe.

Are you telling me that we wouldn't see those movies up on the internet some day? Imagine how much a bodyguard or someone else could get for that kind of shit if they sold it.

#19     Jul 19, 2003
  10. nitro

nitro

Fine,

Make it a recording! Besides, this guy faces life in prison? I think that weighing that on the other hand might suggest the stop loss that a movie or recording provides?

nitro

#20     Jul 19, 2003