Kobe Bryant should become a Trader

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bmwstox, Oct 15, 2003.

1. That remains to be seen....even if things blow over he has lost tons of $$$ in lost indorsements so far. I mean, we already knew the girl was a slut. Goes without saying. Just because we find out now she is a crusty filthy slut does not let him off the hook yet. This will go on for months back and forth.

As see if the likes of McDonalds, Nike, Spalding, Sprite, Upper Deck, etc come back to Kobe once his name is questionable at best. Kobe showed very poor judgement, they may not want to take a chance on a felon with a wandering dick problem. Not the family values they want along with a Happy Meal. Not with people like Tiger Woods waiting in the wings without even a traffic ticket to his name waiting to take those big buck advertising deals....

#11     Oct 16, 2003
  2. I don't think most men have a real understanding about what rape is really like. Let's look at it this way.

If you were a man and you had sex with three different women in three days and then Kobe caught you and raped you, why should the fact that you had consensual sex mitigate or justify his crime. What do you think his punishment would be?

regards

#12     Oct 16, 2003
  3. I think rape could vary in severity from a date rape with no violence all the way to an extremely violent situation. The punishment should fit the crime...since I have no way to see the evidence of the Kobe case I have no way to judge the punishment. But if he is convicted there should be prison time for sure. In Colorado he could be looking at life in prison.

#13     Oct 16, 2003
  4. The alleged victim shows up at the Hospital for her rape exam with the panties from the night of the alleged rape, as well as wearing panties ( yellow ) to the exam that were stained with sperm from another man, along with pubic hair from a caucasion male, as well as blood.

Also, Eagle County Detective Doug Winters often stumbled thru his "notes" during his testimony and appeared to recant his earlier recorded statement that the alleged victim never said "No" to Kobe.

This flies in the face of the detective saying last week on numerous occasions that the alleged victim had said "No."

#14     Oct 16, 2003
  5. Basically on complete heresay, we have a man that has never had a criminal record, now facing the possibility of Life in Prison.

Meanwhile, the bellhop who was the first to see the alleged victim and her demeanor that night after leaving Kobe's hotel suite stated in testimony that the woman did not seem to be distraught or have any problems whatsoever.

Hmmmmm....

#15     Oct 16, 2003
  6. That is why people who are rich, famous, infamous, positions of power, or otherwise have a lot to lose ($$$) should never allow themselves to get into situations like this.

Kobe is very young, his manager who should know better screwed up on this big time by not having someone there to watch his young charge. If Kobe is lucky enough to get this thrown out of court, he has had a powerful learning experience. Next time his wife should go with him to be his "receptacle" since he cannot contain himself...if she still will that is.

#16     Oct 16, 2003
  7. I say where there is smoke there is fire. He had no problem committing adultery and I doubt if it was the first time. He's got the morals of a billy goat. There is nothing innocent about him.

#17     Oct 16, 2003
  8. Have you ever seen NBA players get off the team bus and enter the lobby of the Hotel where they are staying?

Can you say GROUPIES???

Come on, get real man.

:p

#18     Oct 17, 2003
  9. You'll get real when someone you are married to comes home and brings you a case of hiv.

#19     Oct 17, 2003
  10. Have you? Are you a groupie?

#20     Oct 17, 2003