Know when you are turning PRO

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by alex.samant, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Austin, this is what PO'd me... I never admitted anything and who
    said anything about "six" brokers? I said 2! TWO... My opinion...

Why do you want to keep the shit flying anyway? I don't think
    you realize how YOU come off in your posts... ego,ect... I could
    keep going on but this is getting really old.

And if someone jabs me, I jab back. Period. I don't take crap
    from anybody.

#41     Nov 2, 2007
  2. QuantPlus: You call my first post "nonsensical". Why do you feel that way? Does the fact that neither you, nor many of the posters on this thread have anything to do with the subject first proposed on this thread seem strange?

Maybe I wasn't that clear. Maybe I should restate the theme.

This thread was intended for people who have turned pro (meaning each one who considers himself a pro) to explain how they feel now compared to when they were noobs. What is the main thing that they feel has changed...

Until now, I don't believe the majority on this thread even consider him/herself a pro.

And I've read most of your posts buddy. There are also "nonsensical" posts authored by you. Quite a few....

#42     Nov 4, 2007
  3. And I will also explain my first thought for anyone needing english lessons.

What I meant to say was that I (me, myself and I) feel that at the time i started making money on a consistent basis I was more concerned with the level of comfort my strategy and money management plan had, as that was a key psychological factor.

Many of the noobs are disregarding emotional comfort and the ability to "feel good" with a strategy (including money management rules) and are looking for the highest yielding strategy....

Voila!

#43     Nov 4, 2007
  4. If this is "nonsense" then i might as well stop visiting ET anymore coz it's a waste of time and energy....

#44     Nov 4, 2007