Know when you are turning PRO

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by alex.samant, Oct 31, 2007.

1. By the way Austin, I just complained that you are going to post
    my real name and address here at ET.

Let's see what the brass at ET thinks of you now.

I am sure it is against ET policy to put people's private info here on ET.

Maybe you aren't smart enough to know this? You should be banned.

#31     Nov 1, 2007
  2. <i>"You can post what you think I wrote here but don't post my name and my email address here you stupid asshole.

What a shithead. If you post my real name and email address I
    will get Baron to kick you out of ET forever... you stupid punk..."

You post my real name here I will come looking for you so we
    can have a nice talk... punk..</i>

Here's what I know for sure:

#1: I offered input on a futures broker that in my three years' experience is solid, robust and imo eliminates the need for several poor ones.

Isn't that the purpose of this forum? Exchanging useful information?

#2: I try to post positive, informative stuff most of the time. I avoid the usual immature pissing matches that break out on just about every single thread. This website is enough of an intellectual cesspool already. Guys like Atticus and others left for that reason. I spend less and less time here myself, for better or worse.

#3: How can I be wrong on what "I think you wrote" yet you are at the same time worried about me knowing your real name? Doesn't that seem like an oxymoron to you?

I understand there is a double-standard here with me versus other posters. I also know a lot of posters and lurkers here from friendly email exchanges or more.

I have several such emails dug out from my "sent file" via one year ago from someone who purports to be version77. Maybe it's an imposter, maybe you simply forgot and that's ok too.

#4: I do know you called me a liar couple posts earlier, and I offered up proof to clear that mistake on your part. What about that process did I do wrong?

#5: Don't threaten me on the web with some anonymous bluff like a coward would. You can find my house on mapquest in less than five minutes. Get in your car or on a plane and come on over anytime.

I'd be more than happy to have that nice talk with you. Anytime is good with me... be my pleasure :cool:

#32     Nov 1, 2007
  3. BTW Austin, I just found the same emails that you did between us.

No where do I say anything about enjoying confrontational BS
    with anyone at ET.

Nice you went back to find them. But instead of telling the truth
    about them, you threaten to give out my personal info at ET.

You have real class you know that?

#33     Nov 1, 2007
    #34     Nov 1, 2007
  5. Know when you are turning PRO?

When she leaves cash on the dresser.

#35     Nov 1, 2007
  6. Austin, post that twats real name. He did it to you.

#36     Nov 1, 2007
  7. <i>"No where do I say anything about enjoying confrontational BS with anyone at ET."</i>

I'm not digging thru my "sent" file again. Instead, let me apologize for saying that and retract the statement. Someone with moniker "77" wrote that to me, it stuck in my mind. Let's affirm it wasn't you, my mistake, I apologize, end of saga.

Do you think I'm stupid? I had zero intentions of posting your info or anyone else's unless pressed. I know the emails are from you, we had a nice, friendly rapport and it was a surprise to see you pounce on me today in classless fashion on your part.

Your posts were worthless and immature, they offered no value to anyone. I offered constructive advice with no strings attached. What did you offer of benefit to ET?

The last email you sent offered an apology if your comments at that time caused me to sign off ET for awhile. Is that true, or false? Well, one year later and it's deja vu again.

I'm no mood for a verbal pissing match tonight. I traded all day to wind up with 20+ ER points, could have been double that if focused on it alone.

But instead I'm concentrating on ES and went from +8pts to 0 to +4 to 0 to +4 to 0 to -4... while shorting all the way.

Whereas the ER trended smoothly lower, the ES kicked out all sell stops until I gave up past 3pm. Last trade was short 28.00 = stop 30.00 which was hit to the exact high tick before they crushed into oblivion where I knew they were freakin' going in the first place. Could see it all the way... stops wouldn't hold.

Who the f is popping and chopping the ES in spike - slam fashion every freakin' day? Let the thing move unfettered under its own free will. This is definitely not that.

Thank God the ER moves in straight lines or I'd lose the rest of my sanity.

Needless to say I'm highly frustrated tonight. Reality in the trenches, something MBA and others can relate to.

So I apologize, I'm done quarreling like were in a schoolyard. The invite still stands to come over anytime. We'll talk about whatever, I'll buy all the beers.

#37     Nov 1, 2007
  8. Boy are you stupid. He says his name every time he puts out a
    video on his website. And when he writes for TradingMarkets.

Here dumbass, here is a link so you can shut your drugged up mouth:

http://www.tradingmarkets.com/search/?search=austin+passamonte

Doesn't look he has had any recent articles. They probably fired him.

So what do you say to that, Cocaine freak?

BUT THE WORD IS: AUSTIN IS NOT HIS REAL NAME. SO STF UP...

#38     Nov 2, 2007
  9. I will take this paragraph and let the other ones be...

Trade well and be well...

#39     Nov 2, 2007
  10. <i>"Trade well and be well..."</i>

You too. Always.

Still not sure what I said to have you riled over the topic of brokerage conversation here. All I remember was visiting briefly with you a year ago and thinking what a warm guy you were in private. Now I make a couple of posts affirming everyone doesn't need six brokers for redundancy and you had a knicker twist.

Can I make a friendly suggestion? Try not to be so acidic thru many if not most of your posts. This forum would be something if most of the intelligent posters were also cordial and upbeat. You are one of that intelligent group, and you've been here a long time. Use your posts wisely.

I've had my fill of ET for awhile. Worthless drivel keeps getting thicker while the good gets thinner all the time.

#40     Nov 2, 2007