Kneale slammed by CJR

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by rickf, Jul 22, 2010.

1. rickf

rickf

2. So Dennis Kneale is still a cunt.
    Is that a story?

3. rickf

rickf

Nope, but I was impressed that CJR called him out on this story. Can't say it's a bunch of "anonymous bloggers" this time!

4. That's a good point. I just wanted to say that Dennis Kneale is a cunt really, because that's what I think every time I see his name or see the ugly bastard's face.
    Dennis Kneale is a cunt. There. I feel better now.

5. rickf

rickf

I caught myself agreeing with him a few times when I had CNBC on in the truck recently ... but then in the next breath he blew it again, and I was shaking my head in disgust.

Meh. Not meaning to rehash old debates but I really only catch CNBC for a quick-hit on what the markets are doing when on the road....I just can't stand their presentation style, sound effects, and the frakking Octobox anymore. Heck, when they used the Octobox to breathlessly cover the Apple presser last week, you couldn't hear *anyone* because they all talked at once. Pointless.

I much prefer Bloomberg for financial tv news. But you already knew that. :)

6. Daal

Daal

I just hope people realize that if the voicemail wasnt from a pówerful rich CEO but from some random poor guy(specially if from a minority) people would be decimating this journalist

7. I have it on good authority that he has a thing for border collies.....

8. Based on the fact that you have posted over 2000 times, I think we can take that as gospel.
    So Dennis Kneale fucks dogs is a fact. I would speculate that he sources his young male puppy sex partners from the far east where bestiality is less regulated and that is why he got upset by Felix Salmon.