Kirk Report 2008 Trading Performance?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Mr. EB, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Why do you follow inferior market timers when you can follow the best stock market timer of all times right here on ET?

For instance the last market bottom of November 21 was nailed to the level of minutes, live here on ET and on RFT's financialtraders blog. There are other excellent market timers here on ET as well.

You seem to like propaganda, and follow celebs. That makes money for them, not for you. You are the reason they make money, and they are the reason you lose money. Got it?

#11     Jan 2, 2009
  2. Don't you have a shame to be a free loader? How could something of value be produced if everyone is a freeloader like you?

#12     Jan 2, 2009
  3. Mr. EB

Mr. EB

How did the greatest market timer of all-time do in 2008? LOL. Please post your % performance AND size of account. Not interested in people that are up 50% on $1000.

#13     Jan 2, 2009
  4. Welcome to my ignore list. Stocktrad3r, show him around.

#14     Jan 2, 2009
  5. Have you ever heard of the "Monkey Trading Problem". Search it here on ET. I am the person who introduced it in the literature for the first time.

If you cannot solve the Monkey Trading Problem (or if you do not understand the lessons behind it, which most likely you do not), you will LOSE if you trade. I can guarantee that to you. If you decide to know better, change your attitute and we can talk.

RFT (The Gold Standard of Market Timing) :cool:

#15     Jan 2, 2009
  6. I am honored to be on that list! Thank you freeloader.

PS: I doubt you will observe what you wrote. I will let you know if I catch you perjuring yourself soon or later if multiple times.

#16     Jan 2, 2009
  7. yeah because you being the great trader that you are, would know that anyone who can do 50% on 1000 must suck at trading or is just a piker.

What a joke
    Why don't you post your performance?

#17     Jan 2, 2009
  8. Mr. EB

Mr. EB

That ignore function is pretty awesome. I just tried it myself. Poof! He's gone forever. Whee!!!

#18     Jan 2, 2009
  9. Mr. EB

Mr. EB

I will. Check out my thread in the journals.

#19     Jan 2, 2009
  10. He stopped posting his trades and performance due to the fact people who didn't trade would ridicule when he made a mistake. Or they would see his idea, the criticize it causing him to second guess himself. By the way he checks his email often, and sometimes even personally responds to you. He does have some good information, and unless you were short everything it was hard to trend trade last year. I personally hate stating my trades or positions, that way no one interferes with my trading/investing patterns.

#20     Jan 2, 2009