Kin's rant

Discussion in 'Trading' started by The Kin, Apr 25, 2008.

1. It's good to know I'm not the only one. :D

#11     Apr 25, 2008
  2. I hope Stock_turder really is just a joker who got fed up with ET and decided to act stupid

cause if he is not pretending,

holy shit some folks are dumb

#12     Apr 25, 2008
  3. dinoman

dinoman

NO! He is that dumb!

#13     Apr 25, 2008
  4. wjk

wjk

A double for Hillary. I'll second that.

#14     Apr 25, 2008
  5. with crude returning to a new all-time record, I knew oil would be the only thing I can count on.

Now if only sub prime mortgages get in the news again, things will be all good. Fannie and Freddie must die!!

#15     Apr 26, 2008
  6. Sam321

Sam321

Not so fast. The sky-high price of oil is ONLY due to a neglected dollar. And the dollar's value is determined by a global cartel of banks, not what speculators wish to believe about America's economy.

However, there is a currency war going on, so when the Cartel begins to support the dollar, Iran predicatably sends out a couple of assholes in row boats to freak out the media. And walla: oil goes up in spite of the dollar. But that wont last. Eventually, the dollar will go up and oil will fall to where it should be in terms of fundimentals.

#16     Apr 26, 2008
  7. Wrong...
    he's a Doctor
    a Veteran
    and has the only sound economic policy this country has ever come close to seeing...

#17     Apr 26, 2008
  8. Fuck the fucking Diaz brothers

Fuck Hillary Clinton. She's the reincarnation of Hitler! [​IMG]

Fuck the Euro for not pushing 1.7

Fuck rice

Fuck oil's recent pullback [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Fuck C

Fuck Bernanke unless he cuts rates by .75% on April 30. (I'm short the dollar. Debase the currency baby..)

Fuck the ETer formally known as SkAlPz [​IMG]

Fuck Republicans for not nominating Ron Paul. You're all going to burn in eternal hell for this sin against humanity. [​IMG]

Fuck Hillary

Fuck the Fed and PPT. I made so much more money during the market panic a month back. [​IMG]

Fuck 2Pac. Biggie was much better anyway

Fuck Comcast

Fuck Hillary

The future is looking bright, for me!

[​IMG]

Go go gadget hyperinflation!

#18     Jun 7, 2008