KingfishTraders

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by 4XIS4U, Apr 11, 2005.

1. I first ran into him in Winter Haven about 8 years ago. He was a slime ball then. I was in town visiting a high school friend and told him I interested in talking to him. I asked if I could record our meeting and he agreed. The entire conversation was all about him, " Me me me I I I me ME me I Me me I I I". When I tried to ask questions he got rude so I left. I played it back in his PalTalk chat room one day a couple years after that and I thought he was going to have a baby. It was hilarious. It was right after he bought his wife a new Hummer and left the mic on talking to someone in his office that the newbies of the week paid for it and they were laughing. What goes around comes around.

#61     Jul 20, 2009
  2. #62     Jul 20, 2009
  3. Dont give Kingfish any money. He's dishonest. He doesn't talk about anything in his chat room except his own personal problems and himself. Never discusses trading or the markets. When I was in his trading room, he was bragging about how he beat up his ex-girlfriend and his ex-wife to a bloody pulp. Nobody goes in his chat room anymore. It's "empty". Dont go there. Don't give him any money.

#63     Sep 4, 2009