KingfishTraders

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by 4XIS4U, Apr 11, 2005.

1. X-11

X-11

How about?

tradingzoo.com

falcondaytraders.com

bullsyeyetraders.com

If these have already been mentioned in this thread I am sorry because I did not read the whole thread yet.

#51     Dec 1, 2007

2. Actually that was gist of what I wrote to you 2 or 3 years ago when I enrolled. :) Its a vicious circle the punters want set ups the vendors offer what the punters want. (There is a post in the psychology section from PureTick saying much the same though they still focus on set ups and calls).

I still search for someone to help sort me out knowing that I really have to do it myself. Actually I just need some one to kick me up the arse when discipline lapses (I guess the odd pat on the back when its done well too).

The search within continues in earnest. The search without goes on but I don't really expect much. Perhaps a prop firm? I dunno.

#52     Dec 1, 2007
  3. LBTrader

LBTrader

What actually determines a trading scam? It seems that anybody that has a product or service dealing with trading that has a price tag associated with it could be considered a scam.

LB

#53     Dec 1, 2007
  4. The caps speak volumes Bud.

So hear is my question.
    If we come into the Queenfisher's room,
    one,
    will he LET us call out trades without him throwing us out, blocking us or going off into one of his drunken rants . . .
    and two,
    if we show him up will he close him PalTalk room forever and disappear to his little larceny hideaway in Costa Rica, never to be heard from again?

If the Queen can answer yes to both of those questions, personally and without the rude caps . . . I'm up for the challenge and I will even throw in $10K fun money for him to match where the winner gets the pot.

I sat threw 4 free trials in his room, at different times with different usernames and can comfortably say they were some of the most entertaining times I've had trading. Not from a trading standpoint but definitely comical. Someone told me to sit in and not say anything and I did . . . what an eye-opener.

#54     May 26, 2008
  5. new$

new$

I’m getting leery of anybody registered in 08.

#55     May 26, 2008
  6. drase

drase

Kingfish is a total scam. And he is one of the worst salesman I've ever seen. He had an add in the local paper in Winter Haven, FL about 1 yr ago. So I went.

He says he's never had a losing month but refuses to offer any P&L stmts or anything showing so. He showed me his trading room, it had like 10-12 screens all ghetto rigged together on a beat up desk. Then he had pics of his house in Belize basically showing how successful he was. He also stated how he had a Viper but got drunk and totalled it.

His shop has been closed down for awhile, no idea where he went. But if you think he'll guide you to financial freedom, I got a bridge in Brooklyn I'll sell ya!!

#56     Jul 17, 2009
  7. He sold his home on eBay in Belize for a $300,000 loss. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Finest-Mans...884289&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72:1240|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1307|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

#57     Jul 17, 2009
    #58     Jul 19, 2009
  9. There's a ballrom on the property he converted into a teaching facility and the house has a lot of open spaces. It really is a nice home and property. Kingfish is just a drunk and a slim ball and didn't know how to maintain the house. He couldn't maintain his lifestyle trading and his reputation was killing his teaching income.

Whoever got it, got a great deal.

#59     Jul 19, 2009
  10. drase

drase

I have no idea how he ended up in little Winter Haven, FL. A friend of his was letting him use the office space.

I also remember I was sick and stayed home from work and entered his chat room. Someone said something to him, and he responded by trying to be cool by saying "Don't piss in the wind, don't pull Superman's cape, and don't mess with Kingfish"!!! BAHAHAHAHA. It was embarassing it was so cheesy!

#60     Jul 20, 2009