KingfishTraders

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by 4XIS4U, Apr 11, 2005.

1. Can you give all and sundry a clue as to why you bailed out on day 1?

It would be interesting to know... :p

#11     May 6, 2005
  2. copa8

copa8

two things stood out for me:
    1. when asked about the criterias for their entries/exits, they said you have to be a full member to gain access to that info. :eek:
    2. alot of political, racial, religious, etc bashing/insults. could offend some people.

#12     May 6, 2005
  3. It amazes me he hasn't been locked up for his bigotry

I will give you a quick example of the way he trades.

Sell 10100 market moves to 10110
    Sell 10110 market moves to 11120
    Sell 10120 market moves to 11130

He does this continuously till he is right and then claims victory and if you question him he will try and make you look like the one that has a problem.

RUN

#13     May 6, 2005
  4. If you can judge the end of a big move with reasonable accuracy you can do this. Used to watch Amat4swa trade that way all the time. Damnest thing you ever saw. He made it work for quite awhile though. Then he dissappeared only to reappear with a different style. Always wondered if he took a big hit.

#14     May 6, 2005

5. Kind of sounds like a KingA**holeTrader to me... :mad:

I don't see how anyone could stay in the room and hack it for long... :(

Also sounds like the free trial is FishBait... :eek:

#15     May 6, 2005
  6. copa8

copa8

yup, on my 1 day there, this guy questioned the validity of kft's method. he was booted off, but not before hurling a bunch of religious, racial, sexual slurs at him first.

suspect some that were on kft paltalk chatroom weren't even members, but probably paid by him to cheerlead. when he claims profitable trades, you have 4-5 "members" posting a boatload of congrats and praises. however, the paltalk screen was still/frozen when trades tank. of course, don't bring that fact up or question why/how/when they tanked or else you'll be singled out.

#16     May 6, 2005
  7. LBTrader

LBTrader

Thanks for information and the warnings!!
    It is most appreciated!

LB

#17     May 6, 2005
  8. mhashe

mhashe

If you're that serious about throwing away good money, might as well throw it at quality

www.LBRgroup.com

#18     May 7, 2005
  9. David938

David938

Kingfish basically calls "breakout" trades.
    His "calls" are vary soft...he tells people to go long and short at basically the same points, he varies his rules, yells at anyone who disagrees with him (actually bans them from the room after they have paid $5,000). He lives in Belize and brags about not paying U.S. Taxes, even though he is a U.S. Citizen.

I paid the bucks, watched and trades his trades - exactly as he "called" them - and lost quite a bit of $$.

Save yourself the money. Breakouts don't work in the long term...period.

#19     Nov 22, 2006
  10. Joab

Joab

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM

I know of at least 3 traders who ALL lost bigtime with this guy.

#20     Nov 22, 2006