KingCobra Goes Or I Go

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pabst, Feb 13, 2006.

1. There are some threads about sports, cars, current events (non political), etc. which are good reads. Unfortunately some lonely trolls with 16 plus posts per day usually infect them after only a few pages.

Oh, and the fact that you stated that you "pee in your pants" isn't remotely surprising. Most people on this board know you have serious mental and social problems.

#41     Feb 13, 2006
  2. This is the defense of your spending time in a "Cancer?"

LOL....

#42     Feb 13, 2006
  3. Try to spin it anyway you want. As usual, you're a beaten man (or thing in your case).

#43     Feb 13, 2006
  4. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

Kingcobra, I don’t care that you hide behind your trolling but you didn’t respond in the charles payne thread so I will press the question again:

Are you a black man full of anger and bigotry who looks to Islam for the answers?

It’s a direct question and I want a sincere answer.

#44     Feb 13, 2006
  5. Who is spinning what?

You make claims that Chit Chat is an ET cancer, yet you spend SOME TIME in Chit Chat, and obviously you read threads that are not just about sports, cars, current events (non political).

LMAO....

#45     Feb 13, 2006
  6. Ricter

Ricter

I think Gonghorns is probably right, chitchat is the cancer of ET. Health and sickness arise mutually, and this sure aint the healthy side.

Edit: it's the fun side.

#46     Feb 13, 2006
  7. This individual is an apt example of the demented psychosis that afflicts the typical neo-commie .

Which is, and I quote:

" if you disagree with me, I will try and kill you. Failing that, I will try and silence you. Failing that, I will develop a massive anal hernia because another form of bullying fails my simpleton mind"

#47     Feb 13, 2006
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Holy crap, that's goood! Who wrote that?

#48     Feb 13, 2006
  9. jem

jem

Pabst's contribution to the bond threads are very informative. While I do not see the need to eliminate kingcobra because every reader knows he is an idiot... I do think ET needs Pabst. So in solidarity with Pabst, if Pabst goes, I go.

Save Pabst now!

#49     Feb 13, 2006
  10. nitro

nitro

If nitro goes, I am leaving

nitro :mad:

#50     Feb 13, 2006