KingCobra Goes Or I Go

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pabst, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Laughter, scientifically speaking, is a release of blockages to love. Once you reach better synchronicity with the love that you are, you will still be joyful, but won't laugh as much.

Keep on keepin on!

JohnnyK:D

#121     Feb 14, 2006
  2. I'm curious, do you start with "rolling on the floor" and then end with "rocking on the floor" after your a** falls off?

#122     Feb 14, 2006
  3. I often chuckle to myself when I occasionally come across individuals, usually right wingers, who have an overblown sense of entitlement.

I worked with a guy (he was a mail peon) who bitched about all the foreigners with their green cards, taking away precious jobs, while his great, great,... grandfather fought in the Civil War... but he was stuck in a mail room. I'd smile, and talk about the impending layoffs and suggest that he'd have no trouble at all finding a job since his ancestor fought in the Civil War. He'd quickly resume working. Psychologically, I guess I was wiping my rear with his dignity. It was fun though... :D :D :D :D :D :D

#123     Feb 15, 2006
  4. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

Black Americans do that too. Other races as well.

#124     Feb 15, 2006
  5. You're right, a false sense of entitlement cuts across races and in general is a terrible quality... but most annoying when exhibited by the ruling class.

When I see a white person whining about not getting a fair break in America, I cringe.

#125     Feb 15, 2006
  6. No, I mean intelligent debate. Why does everyone always take a quote from my post and say "you mean blah blah blah?" I don't mean anything other than what I say. Maybe you mean something else. But don't put words in my mouth.

#126     Feb 15, 2006

7. Does anyone remember the epsiode from 'The Office' (original UK version) where David Brent tries his hand at public speaking.

His forced 'laughter' in front of the stunned audience is perhaps the most emotionally painful spectacle ever recorded. Absolutely excruciating to behold.

That's what comes to mind whenever the 'ROTFL' bit pops up, as it seems to do with accelerating frequency these days.

#127     Feb 15, 2006
  8. <b> *Standing Ovation*</b>

#128     Feb 15, 2006