King Tut’s DNA is a 99.6 percent match with Western European Y Chromosomes?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by phenomena, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Are we talking about stem cell research here?

#41     Oct 28, 2010
  2. No we were talking about Bruce Lahn's studies. However, it applies to stem cell research as well.

Don't worry. It's not REALLY REALLY obvious that you ignore points which you can't refute. No one notices, don't worry.

#42     Oct 28, 2010
  3. Ricter

Ricter

I'm not going to write an essay for your benefit, bringing you up to speed on Marx. You have to do the work yourself, which you won't because you think you already know. I'm ignoring points? All you do is repeat the same crap you've been given by others re Marx, which is the same thing.

You are deluded if you think a class and conflict perspective on human affairs is "bankrupt". That point of view is never, never going away.

#43     Oct 28, 2010
  4. bighorn

bighorn

5. jem

jem

If that was directed at me....

Its hilarious when people seem to think that just because someone argues that top physicist acknowledge the universe looks fine tuned.... that would mean the person was anti evolution. I have no problem with some evolution. I do not think we had enough time or molecules to be formed randomly, but we have had plenty of time to refine and evolve within species. (But I am even opened minded on that... I probably need not be because I notice the evolution guys have dropped random and replaced it with guided.)

My dog in this hunt has always been that I get annoyed when liberals deny the obvious.

There is a difference between the races. Top black athletes are more explosive that top white athletes... in general.

Look at all the black guys in the NFL at speed positions, look at the shorter distances in the olympics, look at the NBA.

You telling me those organizations are prejudiced against whites?

Or go to kids soccer games or football games... its always amazing when the athletic looking white kid can cut or run as well as the athletic looking black kids.

#45     Oct 28, 2010
  6. jem

jem

Its funny because a lot of people are onto the Marxist meme.

Just yesterday i saw multiple mentions in the media and on the internet comparing Obamas statements that the voters are too scared to see the good he is doing and Marx saying the same thing about the people.

I just wonder how people can take that seriously after seeing how many times it has lead to inferior standards of living for all but the political leaders.

#46     Oct 28, 2010
  7. Oh, I'm well up to speed on marx buddy. Yes you're ignoring points, as per your "critical theory" indoctrination. You're ignoring points because you can't refute them and don't want to acknowledge them, so you simply ignore them. LOL!!! The irony of a cult like proponent of Marxism criticizing someone else for repeating what other people say. LOL!!! FWIW all my Marx critique is original thought. However, I'm not at all surprised to hear that others have similar thoughts...

#47     Oct 28, 2010
  8. Oh, and just to educate YOU on the progenitors of your deranged world view. Before it was revised by the Frankfurt school. Let's take a look at the myth that comrades Marx and Engels were egalitarian on the issue of race:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9wCtvMS2XjA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9wCtvMS2XjA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Your heroes were actually far more vulgar and vile racists than David Duke or any of the evil racist icons of todays "White power" organizations.

You're welcome for the history lesson.

Sources:
    *On the Jewish Question -Karl Marx
    *Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels: Correspondence, 1846-1895
    *Karl Marx, Racist -Nathaniel Weyl

#48     Oct 28, 2010
  9. No comment eh Ricter? No comment on the FACT that your iconic heroes are were more hatefully racist than any white nationalist figure in America today??? Ricter ignoring inconvenient facts, big surprise...

#49     Oct 28, 2010