King Tut’s DNA is a 99.6 percent match with Western European Y Chromosomes?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by phenomena, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Renowned geneticist Spencer Wells on R1b:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JQHX_MwhN80?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JQHX_MwhN80?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#11     Oct 25, 2010
  2. #12     Oct 25, 2010
  3. jem

jem

the joke about why did God make Whiskey - so the Irish would not take over the world... may be based on fact.

#13     Oct 25, 2010
  4. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All people are homo sapiens, true? Do you see neandertales in the world?:D I know people have different strength and weakness, but you can not say is all genes.

#14     Oct 25, 2010
  5. That explains many of the posts in P&R.

#15     Oct 25, 2010
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's what they tell me anyway
    I didn't mean to imply ALL difference were genetic but certainly a significant number of them are.

My main point was that it's perfectly normal for different species and sub species (human races??) to have differences, strengths and weaknesses. Why is it so horrible to consider or concede the same applies to humans?

#16     Oct 26, 2010
  7. Well if there isn't, and they don't, then the NBA is one of the most wicked, racist organizations in the history of mankind because it's well over 90 pct black, and the white ones they DO let in tend to suck... I guess it's just the black man oppressing the white mans aspirations to play basketball. Of course, I'll bet they just let in the shitty white basketball players to make it LOOK like whites suck at basketball. They wont showcase the really good ones.

#17     Oct 26, 2010
  8. bighorn

bighorn

Egalitarian doctrines have a multi-layered onion of deceptive rhetoric:

(1) Deny that there's such a thing as race.

(2) When forced (by medical/biological evidence) to admit the existence of different races, deny that there are any behavioral differences between them.

(3) When forced (e.g., by FBI crime statistics) to admit that there are racial differences in behavior, deny that race is the cause of those differences by asserting that poverty is the cause of them.

(4) When forced (by correlating crime rates with socio-economic status) to admit that poverty is not the cause of the statistical excess of Black violent behavior, assert that class-envy is the cause.

(5) When forced (by controlling for urban-rural factors in addition to socio-economic status) to admit that class-envy is not the cause of the statistical excess in Black violent behavior, assert that the other guy is a bigot, refuse to argue with him further, and begin all over again at step (1) the next time somebody else brings up the subject.

Liberal progressives worship the egalitarian doctrine: it is their one, true religion, and they defend the idea that the races are equal in precisely the same way that Christians defend the idea that Jesus was the Son of God.

Anytime a scientist wants to research genetic race differences the red flags go up. First he can't get funding from any university or the government. If he gets private funding no teaching institution will let him do his work in their lab. If he uses his own lab, nobody will publish his work. If he finds someone to publish his results, his work is ridiculed as devisive even before it gets to the bookstores.

To quote author Charles Murray, “In their heart of hearts, intellectual elites, especially liberal ones, have two nasty secrets regarding IQ. First, they really believe that IQ is the be-all and end-all of human excellence and that someone with a low IQ is inferior. Second, they are already sure that the black - white IQ difference is predominantly genetic and that this is a calamity -- such a calamity indeed that it must not be spoken about, even to oneself. To raise these issues holds a mirror up to the elites' most desperately denied inner thoughts.”

#18     Oct 26, 2010
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

+1

#19     Oct 26, 2010
  10. olias

olias

Fruit of the Loom has made great strides in human/Fruit hybrid technology

#20     Oct 26, 2010