KING OF BAIN....Oh My Gawd!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Epic

Epic

Another thing that Obama supporters must consider is the amount of general dissatisfaction that the population has with the incumbent right now.

It isn't necessarily Obama, but just whomever happens to be in power right now. If you are an Obama supporter, the polls comparing Obama to Ron Paul should scare you to death. It is a virtual tie and Paul is considered the kooky fringe candidate by the majority of his own party. IMO, that is a huge indicator of the general advantage that the GOP candidate has this time.

#51     Jan 12, 2012
  2. +1

#52     Jan 12, 2012
  3. Paul is the only candidate who will take Obama voters from him,he is The GOP's only chance imo

#53     Jan 12, 2012
  4. Many don't care much about his record because his record isn't bad.It could be better,but it isnt bad

#54     Jan 12, 2012
  5. Newt is also running Bain anti-Romney attacks ad on the radio. During the Rush time slot, no less. I do think Newt has gone all in here tho. He is done as candidate as far as the GOP is concerned, but then again, he has nothing to lose as they had already thrown him under the bus.

#55     Jan 12, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Uggh no, Romney and Obama are actually tied.

#56     Jan 12, 2012
  7. Epic

Epic

Last I heard, about 60% of the country disagrees with that statement. he has the lowest approval and highest disapproval rating of any re-elected incumbent in history if I'm not mistaken.

#57     Jan 12, 2012
  8. #58     Jan 12, 2012
  9. #59     Jan 12, 2012
  10. Epic

Epic

Yep, latest poll just conducted yesterday has Romney with 22-point lead in Florida with almost all of that extra support coming from Newt. The ironic thing is that Newt will actually probably exceed expectations in South Carolina because of this and he will tell himself that it was the right strategy.

#60     Jan 12, 2012