KING OF BAIN....Oh My Gawd!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Here is the video.

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?vide...sImdQYWdlIjoiMSIsInN5bSI6IiIsInNlYXJjaCI6IiJ9

The video is down. I'll repost it when it's back up.

#41     Jan 12, 2012
  2. Cant wait until they force Mitt to release his tax returns or demonize him daily for not doing so.As I said earlier,Obama has so much to work with

#42     Jan 12, 2012
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Up until the point where he has to talk about his record. Whoops!

#43     Jan 12, 2012
  4. Wont be a problem.

#44     Jan 12, 2012
  5. Epic

Epic

IMO, doesn't matter in the end for most of those groups. The farther right is gonna vote GOP regardless of the nominee because they absolutely hate Obama. At least 90% of middle of the road repubs will do the same.

Even though 40% of everyone identifies as independent, a huge portion of those are just trying to make themselves feel good. In reality they will partisan vote unless someone can really fire them up, and it is all but impossible for Obama to fire anyone in that group up this time around, so the GOP has an advantage there.

True objective and impartial independents are actually less than a 10% minority. By my estimation, this time around partisan voters will account for about 42% of the country voting GOP. And another 5% who normally lean democrat but are just completely frustrated with government enough to vote out the current party.

Even with an extremely fired up base, Obama only managed to get 52% of the vote against what most GOP partisan voters considered the worst nominee they've had in a few decades. It's pretty safe to assume that he won't get as much this time. There is just no fire there.

From an objective standpoint, it is hard to see how the GOp doesn't have a large statistical advantage regardless of nominee this time.

#45     Jan 12, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Uhhhhh....I think it might be a little bit of a problem. :)

#46     Jan 12, 2012
  7. That's the liberal mindset for you -- THE biggest problem... won't be one. :p

#47     Jan 12, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

Quite so. They can easily be portrayed as modern day robber barons. And however legal their activities may be, I don't think such characters are admired by the general (voting) public.

#48     Jan 12, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

It'll be a problem as it relates to swing voters. His die hard sheeple supporters of course don't care about his record.

#49     Jan 12, 2012
  10. I don't think it will for numerous reasons which is why Obama is leading all GOP candidates and Obama and the media hasn't even started their full attack on Romney yet

#50     Jan 12, 2012