KING OF BAIN....Oh My Gawd!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Jan 12, 2012.

1. I agree, I got pretty bored at the 5 minute mark. I would assume they're going to do some editing. Pretty weird.

c

#31     Jan 12, 2012
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

So you admit that the media is in the bag for Obama? LOL. Hey, at least your honest. Look, Fox news ran hit pieces on Obama 24/7 in 2008. He still won. People do watch these ads but it has little effect on who they vote for.

#32     Jan 12, 2012
  3. I have always admitted the media is in the bag for Obama

Fox ran hit pieces on Obama 24/7 but its only one network.Obama has ABC,CBS,NBC,MSNBC,CNN etc in his pocket that defend him and attack his opponents

#33     Jan 12, 2012
  4. Epic

Epic

+1

The there is only a certain portion of the population that can be swayed, and it is a relatively small portion. Most people don't understand or even care what private equity companies do.

#34     Jan 12, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

I think you need to consider the end game, either intended or otherwise. Bottom line, I don't think Paul will get the nomination. Just my opinion, but we'll see how it plays out. However, Gingrich's efforts, along with the efforts of others between now and the general election, will almost certainly fry Romney enough to taste like chicken to those who know a reptile when they see one. And this piece admirably portrayed the ex-governor as a member of that species. I don't think Romney's record in the private sector will appeal to all that many Independents and middle-of-the-road Republicans, let alone Democrats. And he's already not all that much of a favorite among the farther Right.

#35     Jan 12, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Thank you AK. I'm saving this post for Ricter and others who don't believe that the left owns the media in this country. Land of the free my ass.

#36     Jan 12, 2012
  7. A large portion of the population can be swayed by the media.The media told the people that it was no big deal that Obama had associations with Bill Ayers,Tony Rezko etc

Most people don't understand what private equity companies do but in 2012 the media will tell them and it wont be favorable

#37     Jan 12, 2012
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

You don't support private equity but you like Ron Paul? LOL. What are you doing on this website. Private equity is the epitome of free markets. We just had a big liberal come on CNBC and defend Bain Capital and commented that they are probably one of the most respected and highly regarded private equity firm in the country. And he is an Obama supporter!!!!!

#38     Jan 12, 2012
  9. I support private equity and the rights for investors to make a profit but I don't like when it is abused by certain types to destroy lives for greed

My opinion isn't relevant ,I was just pointing out how the media will demonize private equity to help Obama

I like Paul due to anti war,anti drug war,anti patriot act,anti TSA /Homeland security,pro 2nd amendment ,his honesty and consistency etc.I don't agree with him on everything

#39     Jan 12, 2012
  10. lol, of course I know how capitalism work, as usual, you miss the point. I think you have no clue about how politics works.

As has been pointed out, Mittens is now THE one percenter. He will not shake this, and it will finish him. Remember swings states, lots of blue collar folks in those states. There be no explaining this away.

#40     Jan 12, 2012