KING OF BAIN....Oh My Gawd!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Even Ron Paul is defending Romney on these attacks. RCG, you obviously don't know how capitalism works. You'll get your first look at the "price action" next week on the SC primary. If he doesn't lose ground there, you'll have your answer.

#21     Jan 12, 2012
  2. I think Newts people plan to chop it up and run segments in that slot for that very purpose.

#22     Jan 12, 2012
  3. No, Newt shot himself in the head and so have the idiots who've echoed his nonsense.

You keep forgetting Obama's record which makes Jimmy Carter look good. If Romney can keep the focus on that, which is what really counts -- not class warfare and obfuscation -- Obama will be thrown out on his ear in November.

#23     Jan 12, 2012
  4. Epic

Epic

Not just Ron Paul. Huntsman joined in yesterday too. Santorum almost got sucked into it, but now he is backtracking and defending Bain as well.

#24     Jan 12, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

In Iowa Romney got every vote cast by someone with an income above 30k per year. Every one of them.

Polls right now have Romney up 5 points on Obama. That is unusual at this point in the primary cycle. By the time Romney is determined to be the republican candidate and the rest of the republican voters coelesce around him it could be 10-points or more.

He isn't the ideal candidate but he may have a *chance* of beating Obama and anyone would be better as President than Barrack Obama.

#25     Jan 12, 2012
  6. Epic

Epic

Sure, they will run some of them, but it has already been stated several times that they plan on purchasing 1/2 hour time slots to run it. Who decided that was worth it?

I wouldn't spend a dime on anything but 1-minute commercials during "Biggest Loser", "Modern Family", etc... And I would absolutely flood the playoff games, which are particularly expensive but have a huge number of the intended audience. Every dollar spent on a stupid 1/2 hour slot can't be spent on a playoff commercial.

#26     Jan 12, 2012
  7. Newt cant properly get this message out due to lack of finances and he has no media on his side.While newt has to pay to get the message out the media will do it for free with Obama by inviting every person who lost their to do TV interviews telling the world how Romney ruined their life

Thats hundreds of millions of dollars in free advertising for Obama to get this message out that Newt cant afford to do_Of course the interviewers will be highly biased against Romney while conducting the interviews .Day after day of the media making Romney look like Lucifer himself....I love it :D :D :D

#27     Jan 12, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

My sentiments exactly!

We met a pilot from NH Monday. A brown/black (whatever) guy. He voted for Obama but will NOT do it again. Or so he said.

(Sorry RCG, I didn't think to ask if he had a HS diploma)

#28     Jan 12, 2012
  9. #29     Jan 12, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Paul is defending Bain because he worships the Laissez Fairey. The rest are defending Bain because they are One Percenters themselves (and may have a few pump and dump stories in their own portfolios).

#30     Jan 12, 2012