KING OF BAIN....Oh My Gawd!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Romney and Paul most likely to defeat Obama

#11     Jan 12, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Exactly.

#12     Jan 12, 2012
  3. Don't wet your panties just yet, RCG Sharpton.

#13     Jan 12, 2012
  4. +1

Also, Newt has basically guaranteed that he will have no role or influence at the GOP convention.

#14     Jan 12, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

Really? So the younger and better educated voters will be more favorably disposed to Romney's "job creation" record and his propensity to do the "right thing" for middle income Americans?

#15     Jan 12, 2012
  6. Obama and his media haven't started their full attack on Romney,when they do its over

Paul is the only person who has a shot at beating Obama

#16     Jan 12, 2012
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Such a drama queen. Let me know when your period is over and we can talk. :)

I have friends in private equity. It's a business like anything else. This video will have no effect on him just as all the videos the republicans put out on Obama hanging around with terrorists didn't hurt him.

#17     Jan 12, 2012
  8. We will talk about it while Im collecting that bet, Mav:D

I am 100% positive this will sink him in the general. The GOP picks a Corporate Raider to lead them, can't wait:D :D :D

#18     Jan 12, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Romney is a gift to Occupy. This video is slanted of course (aren't they all?), but it is a handy collection of Romney quotes. Thanks to the record, it may be too late for Romney to stop flapping that hole of his and do his campaign any good--at least the wealthy in Europe know how to keep a low profile. But, if he's serious about winning the presidency, he needs to keep in mind that while a majority of Americans did not approve of Occupy's tactics, a majority did approve of their criticisms. Romney epitomizes the bad side of capitalism.

#19     Jan 12, 2012
  10. Epic

Epic

Nope, you missed the same point that Newt is missing. Romney already doesn't get the younger vote. Paul captures an amazing amount of them, but they are already Romney's worst block.

He does very well with better educated voters, but the better educated voters in the GOP are exactly the ones who are sympathetic to all things capitalistic. It is easy for Romney to convince them that Newt is the bad guy here.

In order to have the intended effect this message must reach the blue collar working 35-65 year olds. Their main source of media is prime-time TV. They don't watch late night infomercials or political viral videos that are 30 minutes long. They are greatly influenced by 1 minute commercials during their favorite shows from 6-9pm.

#20     Jan 12, 2012