King Obama: The Fall

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, May 3, 2013.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I read what you answer - or in this case, don't answer with. When you cannot answer a question, it becomes obvious to all reading that you're essentially nothing but hot air. Quite a few have been successful at pointing out how silly you are, but I take special delight in it. You could always put me on ignore (again) if it bothers you so much. Of course, I'll still do it, but it will just appear as it does now - with you never answering a challenge to your "facts".

If that makes me a monster, color me green.

#31     May 5, 2013
  2. You keep saying that stupid shit but do you even have a fucking clue as to the prerequisite for that to be plausibe?

Who's rich enough to bail the US govt and the US economy out??
    Where is that wealth going to come from?

#32     May 5, 2013
  3. #33     May 5, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

No negro nurse, reality.

But then you've demonstrated repeatedly a severe aversion to truth and reality so it's no surprise you don't get it.

#34     May 5, 2013
  5. That's why liberals do not run anything, right?:D

#35     May 6, 2013
  6. Japan is part of the interconnected western world. Don't be obtuse Tsing.

#36     May 6, 2013
  7. It will created out of thin air. The dept will be printed out of existence for the most part.

#37     May 6, 2013
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yes, I understand how they are connected to the western world, RCG. What I do not understand, and would like you to explain, is how is their printing have anything to do with the health of the United States?

#38     May 6, 2013
  9. Weak dollar and weak yen will help keep the trade balance in line.

#39     May 6, 2013
  10. How the hell do you do that without infinitely devaluing the currency?

It makes more sense to outright default rather than print until the outstanding debt approaches zero.

Problem is, even outright default won't solve our fiscal problem.

Fucking AA economics smoking dreams of printing your way to wealth , WHAT UTTER BUFFOONERY!

#40     May 6, 2013