King ChickenHawk Answers Questions From Brave Soldiers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jul 5, 2006.

1. Clay, if that's true, it sucks and they tried to screw you.

I and all my Army buddies did not have that happen to us. I maxed out my College Fund with my recruiter's help, and there was never an instance of trying to get me to extend my contract illegally.

I can see how it would piss you off to no end, though. I'd probably feel the same if I were in your shoes.

Despite your bad experience and point of view that is obviously contrary to mine vis a vis the war in Iraq, thanks for serving.

#21     Jul 6, 2006
  2. the IDIOT DUBYA'S " family" members injured, maimed or dead in Iraq or even SERVING their COUNTRY in MILITARY SERVICE = N--O--N--E !!!!

U.S. MILITARY
    ** DEATHS** IN IRAQ: 2,537 and rising

U.S. MILITARY
    **WOUNDED** & **MAIMED** IN IRAQ: 67,900

IRAQI **CIVILIAN**
    DEAD men, DEAD women and DEAD CHILDREN (MINIMUM): 165,000
    (the IDIOT liar DUBYA flippantly "admits" 30,000 12-12-05)

the IDIOT DUBYA'S " family" members injured, maimed or dead in Iraq or even SERVING their COUNTRY in MILITARY SERVICE = N--O--N--E !!!!

**** 1,577 (plus) DEAD from Katrina and DUBYA'S incompetence and willful neglect; DUBYA KILLS AT HOME, TOO!

the IDIOT DUBYA'S " family" members injured, maimed or dead in Iraq or even SERVING their COUNTRY in MILITARY SERVICE = N--O--N--E !!!!

`

By: OZ on July 05, 2006 at 04:52pm

#22     Jul 6, 2006
  3. bronks

bronks

My recruiter didn't lie per se, but, since I was interested in traveling he told me I could catch a military hop to anywhere in the world. What he failed to say is the chances of a PFC getting on one of those hops is zilch to nada.

I asked him if I could go to college and earn a degree so I could fly jets while serving. Sure he says no problem. Except when attached to a grunt unit, you spend a good time out in the field... so much for that theory.

He did offer me a 1000.00 dollar 0311 signing bonus. Which I promptly collected after putting up a big stink after they sent me to comm. school at 29 Palms instead. The nerve of them, trying to teach me the latest in microwave communication technology that I later would have been able to secure a 100,000K plus per year job as a civilian...

... I got my transfer back to Camp Pendleton for ITS and my thousand bucks.

What an idiot (me).

#23     Jul 6, 2006
  4. I appreciate that, and I also appreciate you and your friends service. I am not a peacenik by nature and am not opposed to fighting arabs in the least ( Big Israel supporter). However, i do feel like this particular war was ill conceived by "chickenhawks" with personal agendas. I think it is evident everywhere from their smear campaigns, their obvious lies and misrepresentations, AND the money trail. I find it no coincidence that we send oil millionaires to Washington and suddenly find ourselves paying triple prices for oil. Especially when you see how happy the theocracies are that we removed the secular thorn from their side. Happy OPEC ministers set production limits and more importantly ABIDE by the limits. Add an undefended dollar ( all oil is bought with dollars) to the mix and you see that we are getting raped. We are bearing almost the entire brunt of the sqeeze. And even though they will wrap themselves in American Flags, these New World Order (Multi-nationalist) SOB's don't give a crap about America or Americans. Haliburton isn't even an American Company- Thanks be to their former CEO. Add the special fear that some of these kids I love so much are going to come bouncing in freshly enlisted to go face IED's. For what? So Bush can turn Iraq over to a bunch of Shiites? I don't know where he came up with that plan, even his daddy knew that Baathists are better than Shiites. Friend, this whole ordeal is a mess and unfortunately there is no good ending in sight. The best thing we could do here is to find Saddam Hussein innocent, restore him to power and get the hell out.

#24     Jul 6, 2006
  5. well said

#25     Jul 6, 2006
  6. Clay, I do not agree at all with most of your post, but respect your right to your views.

I won't get into all the details, because your views are probably as rigid as mine, but I will say that IMO returning Saddam to power would be a mistake of the highest order. Besides, it will never happen.

But thank you for the appreciation. I sincerely extend the same to you.

Hopefully we can be a rare instance of two ET'ers who strongly disagree but can do so in a civil manner, unlike some of the classless scumbags that reside here from both sides of the aisle and all points in-between.

#26     Jul 6, 2006
  7. A Republican chickenhawk (George Allen) promoted as a presidential candidate made the mistake of impugning the patriotism of his Senate opponent over the flag-burning amendment. His Democratic opponent, Jim Webb, won the Navy Cross in Vietnam and a Webb spokesman let Allen have it:

"While Jim Webb and others of George Felix Allen Jr.'s generation were fighting for our freedoms and for our symbols of freedom in Vietnam, George Felix Allen Jr. was playing cowboy at a dude ranch in Nevada," Jarding said. "People who live in glass dude ranches should not question the patriotism of real soldiers who fought and bled for this country on a real battlefield."

http://www.arktimes.com/blogs/arkansasblog/2006/06/swiftboat_him_not.aspx

#27     Jul 6, 2006
  8. Pabst

Pabst

Z, why don't you share with us the details on how YOU avoided the draft.......

#28     Jul 6, 2006
  9. So I focus on the President of the United States of America, King ChickenHawk who starts unnecessary wars where young Americans die, and wounded, and billions of dollars are wasted, the very best response you have is to setup some strawman about me?

This is the very best comeback you have to defend your King ChickenHawk?

See that is all the right wing can do, ad hominen, strawman, and other BS methods to try to distract away from the message to the messenger....

#29     Jul 6, 2006
  10. Yeah I know. winning in Iraq is when....
    .... When Iraq will becomes a democracy like the German Republic such that we subjugated and occupied after the WWII and now they are in love with us (NOT). Yes?
    and that will happen when? as soon as Hell freezes over?
    P.S. How does it feel to be so ignorant?

#30     Jul 6, 2006