King ChickenHawk Answers Questions From Brave Soldiers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jul 5, 2006.

1. Oh, this is too obvious. You only posted that because you want hapaboy to ask if YOU have ever served your country.

...all so you can have the satisfaction of replying with "Please do not respond to my posts. Thank you." That sort of predictable (almost scripted) dialogue somehow gets you off, strangely enough.

#11     Jul 5, 2006
  2. Pabst

Pabst

So in other words, since Lincoln at Gettysburg, you've been able to document TWO military funerals during wartime attended by U.S. Presidents? Of course LBJ would have needed to do 40,000, because of his great job in Nam.......

#12     Jul 5, 2006
  3. You'd have to ask Paul O'neil what a "win" was since he was there when the ChickenHawks were looking for ways into Iraq. Of course we can drink the Kool-Aid and read what the Politburo says is a win....

#13     Jul 5, 2006
  4. thanks mr. cheney........i bought more halliburton today........kbr spins off soon for more gold.....i strongly suggest all check out booyah jim's #1 pick..........will make u puke since u hate the company .............and its' american hero Vice President Dick Cheney...........Oh, by the way, when Hill get s the nod she gets her worst nightmare come true......JOHN MCCAIN and running mate extraordinaire .....Her name is Condoleeza Rice......THEN CONDI IS NEXT IN LINE.......blacks won't have choice ..............OUCH :eek: :eek: :eek:

#14     Jul 5, 2006
  5. As I reflect back on the lies my recruiter told me, and watch as they are coming into the High School to "recruit" ( Con?) my son and the many boys I coached through little league the hair is standing up on my neck. A retired special forces friend of mine and I have actually half-jokingly threatened to meet them at the school house door with baseball bats. These are KIDS the chicken hawks are sending to die. Then they denigrate war objectors as "not supporting the troops". We ARE supporting the troops. The same way we would be supporting their 18 year old little asses by telling them not to drink and drive. Takes big strong men to "gung-ho" a bunch of kids to go die, and real billy bad asses to root them on from the comfort of their living room.

#15     Jul 5, 2006
  6. My recruiter was very honest, too bad yours wasn't.

What "lies" did he impart to you?

#16     Jul 5, 2006
  7. Touche'. "Lies" may have been a little stretch. He did , however, miscalculate what my college fund was going to be by $40,000. Accident? he also misrepresented several other components of my service. The re-enlistment NCO also tried to slip extension papers in a stack of forms "he needed" me to sign to transfer to So. Korea as if it was all formality. Don't think for a minute that these guys aren't salesmen. They are trained to "convince" young men to join. Enough so that a young man should have legal representation at enlistment.

#17     Jul 6, 2006
  8. Wrong again druggy...

#18     Jul 6, 2006
  9. Uhhh, that would be two more than Bush has attended....

#19     Jul 6, 2006
  10. You called him a 'drug addicted Jew' before. Why didn't you say 'wrong again, Jew druggy' or 'wrong again, you drug-addicted Jew'? Thought better of it this time, huh? Thought twice this time, did you? Basically admitting that you gave away a little too much the last time, right?

Oops!!!! OWNED AGAIN !!!!!!

#20     Jul 6, 2006