King Bush speaks

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by mgookin, Oct 7, 2008.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

:D with your daisey dukes...:D

#11     Oct 7, 2008
  2. #12     Oct 7, 2008
  3. Not to burst your bubble moron but I've been trading everyday since 1982. I now trade less in a year than I used to trade in a day. I'm 99% swing.....

#13     Oct 7, 2008
  4. You're living in 1987. The EuroStoxx is trading on a 10p/e. That has NOTHING to do with America. You may ALSO be interested in knowing that Euro Banks are MORE leveraged than the 40-1 blamed here in the U.S.

In the 1990's the Nikkei dropped by half while America tripled. If you think there's some sort of absolute correlation between apples and oranges you're mistaken.

Real estate prices GLOBALLY are imploding and lending institutions GLOBALLY are on the hook. To think American politics are even 1% of the issue makes you either a. eligible for job as commentator in the leftest American media , b. an idiot or c. both of the above.

#14     Oct 7, 2008
  5. Most probably C.

#15     Oct 7, 2008
  6. Daal

Daal

its funny how the government seeks for scapegoats in shortsellers or 'predator lenders' but the public does that as well trying to blame bush or greenspan

#16     Oct 7, 2008
  7. 'Greenspan' isn't a bad place to start.

#17     Oct 7, 2008
  8. How about blaming the lack of consitutional amendments banning flagburning and gay marriage?

People are owning less and less under Generalissimo Bush's Ownership Society.

#18     Oct 7, 2008
  9. Calling out Greenspan is fallacious grandstanding as well.

Tell me why I'm wrong.

#19     Oct 7, 2008
  10. Are you saying that Greenspan has no culpability?

#20     Oct 7, 2008