King Bernanke

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by pikachu9, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Josef K

Josef K

Dude, calm your fucking ass down. I'm just reporting what he said. Watch the video of the press conference yourself.

#31     Jul 11, 2013
  2. I should have been more specific, and I knew there was a distinction. So fiscal policy wasn't "too restrictive" a month ago when he discussed tapering?

C'mon, he's playing on the fact that the average IQ of citizens of this country is 98. 98% of the tv audience can't spell sequester.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ss2hULhXf04" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#32     Jul 11, 2013
  3. Listened to it first broadcast.

DON'T TELL ME TO "CALM DOWN", YOU PISSANT! UP YOURS! ON IGNORE!

#33     Jul 11, 2013
  4. Josef K

Josef K

I guess I overestimated the level of reading comprehension you guys. As should be apparent to anyone who can read, I'm not arguing in favor of Bernanke's comments, I'm just pointing out what he actually said. I'm done with this thread.

#34     Jul 11, 2013
  5. Just looking at the price action of the 30 year vs. the mortgage reits, one can see the T-bond slightly selling off from the highs, whereas the mortgage reits rallied sharply. Reading the tea leaves, one may surmise that maybe the Fed will announce a plan (only a PLAN) to taper treasury bond purchases, but maintain the pace of mortgage bond purchases at the next FOMC meeting. If the markets are expecting this, as nascently seems to be the case, then you should see a further sell off in T-bonds heading into end of July.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-...at-ensuring-u-s-housing-recovery-economy.html

#35     Jul 11, 2013
  6. S2007S

S2007S

Wallstreet is cheering BUBBLE ben bernanke again, but what they fail to comprehend is that his easy money policies have done more harm for this economy than good and you will only realize this in due tiime.

Keep everything propped up, yep that's the way to fix a crisis. And no inflation hahah yea fucking right.....

Oil and the cost of living is flying high and he thinks its tame....go out there and check those prices of goods and services because they are flying through.the fucking roof, don't pay any attention to his worthless comments. He lied before and is lying again to keep wallstreet happy.

#36     Jul 11, 2013
  7. S2007S

S2007S

U.S. government debt prices rose on Thursday as investors perceived remarks byFederal Reserve_Chairman_Ben Bernankeas suggesting the U.S. central bank would hold interest rates near zero for an extended period even after it stops buying bonds.

An extended period of time.....yep the same repetitive phrase that appears every week in every article written. Just keep those zero interest rates going.

Ask BUBBLE ben bernanke where the exit plan is....
    And watch his lips quiver....

#37     Jul 11, 2013
  8. S2007S

S2007S

Bernanke said_monetary policy would remain accommodative_for the foreseeable future, even if the unemployment rate hit the Fed's target of 6.5 percent. Speaking at a conference after the market close Wednesday, Bernanke's remarks came after the release of minutes from the Fed's latest policy meeting, which showed thatpolicymakers wanted further reassurancesabout the strength of the jobs market before pulling back on_stimulus measures_.

So now they are changing the idea about when to tighten yet again. Even it unemployment gets below 6.5% they will still keep their easy money policies in place. This getting to be unreal, there will be books and documentaries written on this in the years to come....this is a sick economy with nothing but worthless dollars doing all the propping. One day this will all come to a close and when it does you will realize at that point what was really going on until then everything is just smoke and mirrors.

#38     Jul 11, 2013
  9. Just wanna say to the OP: awesome pic! Lol king Bernanke!

#39     Jul 12, 2013
  10. mr bojangles will be gone in jan but you have to be long the market. he has made it his mission to make it go higher and nothing else matters it seems. i don't know why anyone would want his job because where do you go with no growth, all time market highs, 85 billion of buying into the market monthly, and 0 interest rates. what can the next person really do besides give reach-arounds to wall street ceo's.

#40     Jul 12, 2013